Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 4

+
I have to say that this was the weakest NCW till now (for me). I don't care about the cars - where are AV's, Militech tanks, APC's and power armor? Styles part, while interesting, was showing mostly the concept arts and old game footage. I'm badly disappointed.

Was cool to see all the work that went into recording the sounds for the vehicles - important to get that right, as even some racing games don't always succeed in that area. Would've been nice to get a better look at the driving mechanics though, and not just an overview of the vehicle types. Anyway, racing with guns could be fun - again, could've used a more in-depth look there.

Not sure why they tried to hype up the short CG at the very end - was kinda weak and generic, I thought =/

In general, the NC Wire events have lacked depth, which is a bit disappointing to me. I suppose they serve their purpose as ads, but I guess I keep hoping for something more substantial out of them. Anyway, curious to see what the next episode is going to be about.

This time I liked pretty much everything. Music as well. I hope that weird movement effect (like an echo) when driving in TPP won't be in the game or at least it'll be possible to turn it off on consoles.

I'm still waiting for some news about save files on ps5 between current gen and next gen version. That's really important with such a big game.

Yea, we actually don't know whats even in there....don't even know how these things work with cyberware everywhere in the body...

Also, its that V talking to her or its a braindance? V is already able to talk to famous people already? I don't know if its the start of game but I'm assuming it is.

Yea, we actually don't know whats even in there....don't even know how these things work with cyberware everywhere in the body...

Also, its that V talking to her or its a braindance? V is already able to talk to famous people already? I don't know if its the start of game but I'm assuming it is.

They didn`t put Wizzy Lizzy in the game for nothing , V will get a quest / meet / romance her for sure .

They didn`t put Wizzy Lizzy in the game for nothing , V will get a quest / meet / romance her for sure .
So, if that is the case than we probably can meet every famous person in the game. Doesn't just have to be calebs it could mean famous corpos, solos, netrunners, even Johnny Sliverhand's bandmate and everything in between.

So, if that is the case than we probably can meet every famous person in the game. Doesn't just have to be calebs it could mean famous corpos, solos, netrunners, even Johnny Sliverhand's bandmate and everything in between.

I am sure V will get to meet some old famous CP characters . We all ready know Johnny , Morgan Blackhand has been teased . Rogue is in Alt too . It seems like the whole Arasaka family is in the game . Is Rach Bartmos truly dead and you have Spider Murphy maybe .

We have had footage of the game past the prologue before (the voodoo boys sequence in the deep dive video). It wouldnt be unheard of to get further glimpses.

Top Bottom