So, about them cars!

+
Doubtful unless they come with one.

This is NOT Mad Max, don't expect to be blasting your way thru the wastelands with your self-made "tank".

Obviously based on the infamous Austin Mini.

That's an awful lot of horsepower for what are mostly street vehicles.
Mounted gun turrets aren't totally off the table, though I dunno about them being in CP2077. Going back as far as Cyberpunk 2020, cop cars routinely had turrets on them - particularly more armoured cop cars. Hell, even ambulances had turrets. The Night City Towing Company had turrets on their tow trucks to fend off against attackers while towing illegally parked cars. In fact, those tow trucks could complete the entire towing process without the operator ever leaving the truck!

Mounted gun turrets aren't totally off the table, though I dunno about them being in CP2077. Going back as far as Cyberpunk 2020, cop cars routinely had turrets on them - particularly more armoured cop cars. Hell, even ambulances had turrets. The Night City Towing Company had turrets on their tow trucks to fend off against attackers while towing illegally parked cars. In fact, those tow trucks could complete the entire towing process without the operator ever leaving the truck!
Sure, as I said some vehicles may come with weapon mounts. But don't expect to add machineguns or flamethrowers to the high performance race car you just stole.

Those cars look sweet. Can't wait to street race in the game. I'm not good at racing games but I have played some racing games.

Guess I'm one of the odd ones, I didn't really like the cars that much, personally. I have to say I really like the motorcycles though, also the work they put into this is amazing so I'm looking forward to it.
I love the cars, but I also love the motorcycles too.
I hope I can ride this in Cyberpunk2077 in the future :D

Am I the only one disturbed by this?

205/55/R16 tires would be on something like economic class vehicle, not heavy duty car. It should be more like 400/80/R25.

1602874421457.png

If that's true, then maybe it's a joke about how the people who built that car cut corners to save money? Since Night City is so corrupt right? :shrug:

I'm not sure if you understand what these numbers means.
205 is the width of tire in milimeters
55 is hight in % ( aspec ratio width to hight)
R16 is size of rm in inches

If that tire size was reflecting reality, car would look like this.
1602877014635.png

For 99% it's just default writing put on tire texture to save time to create alpha for every tire size

I'm not sure if you understand what these numbers means.
205 is the width of tire in milimeters
55 is hight in % ( aspec ratio width to hight)
R16 is size of rm in inches

If that tire size was reflecting reality, car would look like this.
View attachment 11063354

For 99% it's just default writing put on tire texture to save time to create alpha for every tire size
Oh that's pretty funny. It could also be an even deeper joke implying that the corporation that makes the tires in Night City attempted to cut corners and save money by only using one label stamp device for ALL of their tires (because Night City is Corrupt) Immersion: preserved. :beer:
Tires in Cyberpunk are measured in Cybermeters, not Millimeters.

:smart:
Right this explains it. :beer:

according to 90% of the previews i have watched/read Driving physics is the most common criticism i have seen so far and hell they even asked one of the previewers how is the driving physics and when they said its ok they were relieved ,it kinda shows that they are not that confidant with the driving physics,as for what we have seen so far its kind off a mixed bag for me.

according to 90% of the previews i have watched/read Driving physics is the most common criticism i have seen so far and hell they even asked one of the previewers how is the driving physics and when they said its ok they were relieved ,it kinda shows that they are not that confidant with the driving physics,as for what we have seen so far its kind off a mixed bag for me.
That was some time ago. The devs stated that they were working on both driving and melee combat soon after those previews, as they were the most criticised. After seeing the latest trailer I have a lot of faith, the driving looks great.

What is it that needs improvement? i can't figure it out just by watching it, it looks as good as any other open-world car game to me lol.

Sure, as I said some vehicles may come with weapon mounts. But don't expect to add machineguns or flamethrowers to the high performance race car you just stole.

It would be nice to have a proper ownership system in a game for once. You know, if you abandon your owned car in some place, they should be able to trace it back to you. And if you abandon your car that has mounted weapons and/or weapons in the trunk, you should get in trouble.

It is nice to see you around by the way. How have you been? :)

That was some time ago. The devs stated that they were working on both driving and melee combat soon after those previews, as they were the most criticized. After seeing the latest trailer I have a lot of faith, the driving looks great.

Agreed. Latest footage I saw looked good to me also. They improved it for certain.

That was some time ago. The devs stated that they were working on both driving and melee combat soon after those previews, as they were the most criticised. After seeing the latest trailer I have a lot of faith, the driving looks great.
Yea, I'm pretty sure the devs are having a vodka party after the successful NCW 4 showing of vehicles.:LOL::think:

It would be nice to have a proper ownership system in a game for once. You know, if you abandon your owned car in some place, they should be able to trace it back to you. And if you abandon your car that has mounted weapons and/or weapons in the trunk, you should get in trouble.

Well as far as I've seen the laws of cyberpunk are pretty straightforward. None ban weapons.

• Assault & Battery : Any unprovoked attack on another person, Punishable by personality adjustment or 1D6+1 months in jail.
  • Assault with Deadly Force : As with Assault. 1D6+1 years in jail, mandatory braindance.
  • Burglary : Entering private property with intent to steal. Punishment: Exile, prison (1D6+1 years) or braindance.
  • Conspiracy : the crime of conspiring to commit a felony, Subject to Exile, prison (1D6+1years) or braindance.
  • Counterfeiting & Forgery : the crime Of Creating false coinage, money, or documents with intent to defraud. Punishment; prison (1D10+5 years).
  • Extortion or Blackmail : the crime Of obtaining something from another through threat of injury. Punishment: Prison (1D10+5 years).
  • Homicide (1st Degree) : Premeditated murder, or murder while in the commission of a felony. Punishment is death.
  • Homicide (2nd Degree) : Accidental murder, murder without premeditation; Punishment: Prison for 1D10+10 years, braindance, personality alteration.
  • Homicide (justifiable) : Self defense, preventing the commission of a felony. No punishment.
  • Kidnapping or False Imprisonment : To hold another against his will. Punishment: prison for 1D10+10 years, braindance, personality alteration.
  • Larceny, Theft or Robbery : The theft of another's property, either through force threat, or embezzlement. Punishment varies by-severity of act from exile, to prison for 1D10+10 years, braindance, personality alteration.
  • Malicious Mischief, Vandalism : the wanton destruction of an another's property. Punishment: Exile, jail for 1D6 months.
  • Rape : Forcing another to have sex by use of threat or force, Punishment: Prison for .1D10+5 years, braindance, personality alteration.
  • Resisting Arrest/Obstructing an Officer : Attempting to escape legal arrest by a police officer, or preventing an officer from carrying out his legal duties. Punishment: Exile, braindance, jail for 1D6+1 weeks.
  • Riot or Unlawful Assembly : A gathering with the purpose of destroying property, inciting violence, etc, Punishment: exile, jail for 1D6+1 days.
  • Trespassing : Entering private property of another. Jail for 1D6 days.[1]

Well as far as I've seen the laws of cyberpunk are pretty straightforward. None ban weapons.

• Assault & Battery : Any unprovoked attack on another person, Punishable by personality adjustment or 1D6+1 months in jail.
  • Assault with Deadly Force : As with Assault. 1D6+1 years in jail, mandatory braindance.
  • Burglary : Entering private property with intent to steal. Punishment: Exile, prison (1D6+1 years) or braindance.
  • Conspiracy : the crime of conspiring to commit a felony, Subject to Exile, prison (1D6+1years) or braindance.
  • Counterfeiting & Forgery : the crime Of Creating false coinage, money, or documents with intent to defraud. Punishment; prison (1D10+5 years).
  • Extortion or Blackmail : the crime Of obtaining something from another through threat of injury. Punishment: Prison (1D10+5 years).
  • Homicide (1st Degree) : Premeditated murder, or murder while in the commission of a felony. Punishment is death.
  • Homicide (2nd Degree) : Accidental murder, murder without premeditation; Punishment: Prison for 1D10+10 years, braindance, personality alteration.
  • Homicide (justifiable) : Self defense, preventing the commission of a felony. No punishment.
  • Kidnapping or False Imprisonment : To hold another against his will. Punishment: prison for 1D10+10 years, braindance, personality alteration.
  • Larceny, Theft or Robbery : The theft of another's property, either through force threat, or embezzlement. Punishment varies by-severity of act from exile, to prison for 1D10+10 years, braindance, personality alteration.
  • Malicious Mischief, Vandalism : the wanton destruction of an another's property. Punishment: Exile, jail for 1D6 months.
  • Rape : Forcing another to have sex by use of threat or force, Punishment: Prison for .1D10+5 years, braindance, personality alteration.
  • Resisting Arrest/Obstructing an Officer : Attempting to escape legal arrest by a police officer, or preventing an officer from carrying out his legal duties. Punishment: Exile, braindance, jail for 1D6+1 weeks.
  • Riot or Unlawful Assembly : A gathering with the purpose of destroying property, inciting violence, etc, Punishment: exile, jail for 1D6+1 days.
  • Trespassing : Entering private property of another. Jail for 1D6 days.[1]
:think:This is very strange because I feel like V is going to be breaking quite a few laws in the game, as well as witnessing huge amounts of laws being broken by others. The strange part about all of this is that the only way for the game to function would be if a large amount of these crimes often went unpunished, otherwise V and every other character in the game would be constantly going to jail over and over again. So Night City is very corrupt, does this mean police too? I'm assuming yes, but I'm also just very curious how the game will play. V is going to have to do many things in order to meet their goals, whatever those goals are. So It's not even just the feeling of walking into a minefield, but also the feeling to walking into a minefield without even knowing where the minefield is, how big or small it is, or even knowing if there is one at all in the first place. If most of these laws were being enforced, then not a single gang in Night City would exist. So what's actually going on here? This is such a big unknown, for all players. :shrug:

:think:This is very strange because I feel like V is going to be breaking quite a few laws in the game, as well as witnessing huge amounts of laws being broken by others. The strange part about all of this is that the only way for the game to function would be if a large amount of these crimes often went unpunished, otherwise V and every other character in the game would be constantly going to jail over and over again.

You were listening to Jackie when he said the prisons were overfilled. Crimes don't go unpunished, law is enforced, but yes V and Jackie are criminals and they are trying to avoid the law. If you look at the character creation screen it is evident that someone is looking at his Rap sheet searching for him in night city.

Top Bottom