The game that's replacing GWENT!

+
So we know there's a game that's replacing Gwent. Just going to speculate. Given how we know that the game is going full nudity (Kudos) I'm thinking it's going to be a version of strip poker. That with each victory you get a new article of clothing, which is how you get some of the most POWERFUL and RARE clothing in the game MWHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA

Doubt it.

it’ll probably be a game similar to gwent. Easy to start, takes a while to master. You see just the board and cards, while ignoring the players.

Just because nudity is in the game doesn’t mean we act like drunk college students.

And here I was actually thinking you were talking about "Night City Gangs", where we play the ultra sexy Moxes cards against asian looking girls with swords from the Tyger Claws etc.
(You can call me anytime, CDPR, if you need more ideas.)

So we know there's a game that's replacing Gwent. Just going to speculate. Given how we know that the game is going full nudity (Kudos) I'm thinking it's going to be a version of strip poker. That with each victory you get a new article of clothing, which is how you get some of the most POWERFUL and RARE clothing in the game MWHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA
Yeah no, pretty unlikely.
Doubt it.

it’ll probably be a game similar to gwent. Easy to start, takes a while to master. You see just the board and cards, while ignoring the players.

Just because nudity is in the game doesn’t mean we act like drunk college students.
Public Service Announcement
This is a joke post.
And here I was actually thinking you were talking about "Night City Gangs", where we play the ultra sexy Moxes cards against asian looking girls with swords from the Tyger Claws etc.
(You can call me anytime, CDPR, if you need more ideas.)
Gosh what a wild ride this short thread has been. I also doubt it, but a part of me says "maybe it's not that far fetched?"
I would actually like this. I don't like gambling at all, but it sounds kind of cool, but then again, I would also not like this idea because then I would get very angry and frustrated if I could not win the game and get the clothing or armor I wanted. I rather just buy them at the store, or get them from an enemy.

Forget the poker game. Forget the clothes. I just like the idea of the stripping part.

Top Bottom