The Witcher 3 and Thronebreaker updates on Nintendo Switch.

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

Today The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales on Nintendo Switch received updates!

The Witcher 3 update focuses on fixing Simplified Chinese localization and issues with transferring cloud saves from PC, while the Thronebreaker update introduces save transfer between Switch and PC (GOG.COM and Steam). This means you can continue Queen Meve’s adventure on the go!

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt update 3.7 list of changes:
  • Updated fonts and localisation for Simplified Chinese
  • Fixed an issue with multiple file transfers to/from Steam and GOG.COM cloud saves service, which resulted in blocked progress
  • Numerous bugfixes
  • Overall stability improvements

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales update 1.0.2 list of changes:
  • Implemented a Cloud Save system allowing you to transfer saves from Steam and GOG.COM
  • Various minor bugfixes and stability improvements

Today The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales on Nintendo Switch received updates!

The Witcher 3 update focuses on fixing Simplified Chinese localization and issues with transferring cloud saves from PC, while the Thronebreaker update introduces save transfer between Switch and PC (GOG.COM and Steam). This means you can continue Queen Meve’s adventure on the go!

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt update 3.7 list of changes:

• Updated fonts and localisation for Simplified Chinese
  • Fixed an issue with multiple file transfers to/from Steam and GOG.COM cloud saves service, which resulted in blocked progress
  • Numerous bugfixes
  • Overall stability improvements

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales update 1.0.2 list of changes:

• Implemented a Cloud Save system allowing you to transfer saves from Steam and GOG.COM
  • Various minor bugfixes and stability improvements

I would really like the CD Project RED team, responsible for the languages, to make an effort so that the PT-BR language was available for the console versions sold here in Portugal. I think it makes perfect sense and I know that CD Project RED cares about its players.

Continuation of a good job and I hope that Cyberpunk has an excellent launch.

I just finished The Isle of Mists for my second time on Switch. And noticed I did not get near the amount of XP that i received the first time. In the first playthrough, I went from level 28 to level 32. This time, I am still at level 29, the same level I was when I started the quest. I noticed this same theme through my entire game so far...in the guides I look at, it will indicate getting 100-500XP for certain quests, when in reality, now, it is just a small fraction of that. Is this something that the new updates caused?

Will there be a Spanish (Latin American) language for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in the future? That would be great, thanks.

Top Bottom