Character Customization!

+
I want a leather jacket in the game and a cap.

One leather jacket...

1595370742491.png

...and one cap.

1595370790202.png

That is stupid and unlikely, but now that I've been playing Diabotical for weeks, I want a full-metal forehead (or face, or mask, whatever) that I can adorn and scatter with all sorts of stickers, maybe even holo ones! And also add various patches and pins to my clothes, as well as take them on and off at will to transfer between my gear and do some paintjobs on my guns.

The funny thing is, I don't even care about that stuff in other games - I don't buy skins or lootboxes, but I'm always happy to have that in-game avatar of a character that I can make stand out with all sorts of FREE cosmetics.

You know what's possible, though? The RUINER facemask with an LED display, kinda like the one we've seen in the Tools of Destruction trailer (pic related), which would allow for all sorts of presets, or quite possibly, from-scratch designs!

1604153992030.png

I am truly hoping for long hair for my female V. It is one of the make it or break it things for me in games. Fallout 4 and Skyrim have a modders community who made my wish come true. SWTOR I actually waited until long hair was added before playing. I get it, Cyberpunk has these razor shaved bob hairstyles and game mechanic wise they don't clip with any outfits. For myself clipping is such a non issue and additionally Cyberpunk 2077 is FP.

TLDR: I am really hoping for long hair styles.

View attachment 11051429View attachment 11051432View attachment 11051435

I'm a guy, but if I play as a female character in my game, i will most likely sport long hair also. Just seems more badass.
Post automatically merged:

There's no point in visual character customization in a FPP game. After you spend hours in the CC that work will only be seen a tiny sliver of time if at all so there's no reason to bother (and I say this as someone who normally spends a ton of time in CC to get every detail of every character right). The real thing to focus on is the things that we'll actually see: cybernetics/armor/tattoos/whatever on your hands, forearms, feet, and legs. Your character's eye color or hairstyle? Irrelevant and unseen. Your character's mantis blades or robotic legs or cybernetic hand that fires a blast of energy from the palm, etc..? Those will be seen and hopefully visibly customizeable with different designs, layouts, blades, lights, colors, patterns, etc...I hope the devs spent more time on relevant things that we'll actually use, maybe even having characters react to whatever cybernetics we chose and so on.

I disagree. This is an RPG and the devs already said there will be several times you can see your character. In the character menu, in reflections, etc. We already can't customize cars. I still want to customize my character even though its FPP.

Top Bottom