Night City Wire - Media, News & Previews - links and discussion

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there really adults who are hyped for YouTubers being in the game? I'm honestly serious, no sarcasm intended.
Btw, never said or even thought YouTube ifms just for kids.

Does it matter? Its about exposure to the game, as others have written before. The youtubers spread the good word, putting them to the game makes them hyped. Its not about what I think.

Are there really adults who are hyped for YouTubers being in the game?

I should hope it's only adults - it's an 18 rated game! We'll have no corrupting of our youth here thank you very much! ;)
Post automatically merged:

Apparently the player will be able to store stuff in the car and this storage will be somehow connected to the one in V's apartment.

Cool gameplay mechanic, imo. Not everything needs to be fully immersive.

Thanks. Old news or not, it's the first I've heard of it and I had been wondering.

Yeah, there comes a point when realism is counter-productive to enjoyment. Some loved the pace and 'simulation' details of RDR2 but I was one of those that felt it was too much in some areas.

Last edited:
Hey, where can i see the full Q&A with @MilezZ and co. from this Video? (At 28:11 min) Wanna watch the whole thing and can't find it! :) Thanks!

Apparently the player will be able to store stuff in the car and this storage will be somehow connected to the one in V's apartment.

I don’t really like universal mobile inventories. It just leads to clutter hoarding and bloated itemlists to sort through. But it’s not a gamebreaker.

I would have hoped that one had to give at least some attention on what to leave at the apartment and what to take with you, and what to pick up while out there and what to leave on the ground.

I hope not too many ignorant moms buy the game to their hyped up kids and then complain afterwards for whats on the screen...
I was more thinking to teenagers than real kids, but yeah, expect some of the usual shitstorm GTA games get at every release. This is even worse because it's FPP so "you're actually killing people". But let's not go there, we're already OT.

P.S. just to make it clear, ofc I don't think that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom