Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

+
Hmmm, looks like those rumors about the game being on development hell were true after all. I don't believe for a second on a december 10 release, more likely a Q1 2021 release is more possible.

I think this is a joke and a complete disrespect from CDPR to their customers.

But most people will be fine with the delays with that "polishing" excuse bullshit.

So you're telling me the game is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad right now that you can't be bothered to release the game on November 19th. Even though you are well aware there are MANY of us who took vacation days from our jobs that we can't get back specifically to play this game. From what we've heard the game is great EVEN before this almighty patch you had planned for November 19th. The first delay was understandable and forgivable. This second delay is COMPLETELY uncalled for! You can always patch the game more later. It's fine, we don't care if it has bugs, or isn't perfectly optimized! WE DO HAVE LIVES and you are showing VERY little care for your fans by wantonly disrupting those lives. So will we need to shift our vacations (if we can) to December 10th? How the hell are we supposed to trust you now?

The problem is not the twenty (more) days of delay. The problem is the third postponement in about a year. The problem is to delay this game once again after all the ads, after the sale of merchandising, after the promises and the broadcasts, and the "we are fully aware that make such a decision cost us your trust" - apparently not, they were not fully aware.

The problem is to postpone a game designed for the old-gen when the new one is already here. The problem is the blatant lack of planning, foresight and respect for their customers - not just enthusiasts, no, but paying customers.

But sure: let's postpone it of... dunno, ten years more! Yeah, it will be so damn cool ten years from now!

CDPR have probably some good reasons to delay it.

But, yeah, another delay, again...
I was pretty happy to finaly be able to play it, I guess (hope?) I'll be able to play it during my december holidays.

Sounds like a running gag at that point, at first I thought it was gonna end with a "nah it's a joke".

the 3 weeks are nothing, the upsetting part is how they keep reassuring people how they won't delay it anymore, for realsies this time! only to delay it again
there's no guarantee this won't be delayed yet again once we approach December

The problem is some of us have VERY busy lives and literally can not play the game unless we take vacation from work. So with one vacation period being shifted FINE! I can make excuses without feeling too bad. When we are NOW so close to the release date many of us can't be like "You know those two weeks I took off that I had saved over the last 7 years. Well I need to push those days back" This causes massive disruption for both myself and my employer! So of course I only took them when it was GURANTEED NOT TO BE DELAYED AGAIN!

Last edited:
As a person who didn't manage to book a holiday in a new job because it was booked, I am not even completely sad...I guess...

4 real? This is BS. 21 days lol what can you do with that? I dont get it? Show me!! Better be worth the wait and preorder. No more delays?

.I.
Captura de pantalla 2020-10-27 142701.png

I've dealt with the continuing hiatus of Yoshiro Togashi's Hunter x Hunter, But after this I'm disheartnedly devastated that i'll never see the light n day of Cyberpunk

:facepalm:

Also, I'll have a ps5 but no new games for 20 days. GOOD.

Oh, btw, just don't give dates until you physically ship the copies to shops, it's totally nonsensical at this point. The game is clearly still a mess and it's not likely 20 days will do the job given your track record. February sounds more likely.

Last edited:
Top Bottom