Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

+
Been a while since the last time I saw that guy, thanks!

Anyway, I have a feeling that I will once again forget everything I've been reading about the #countdowntothedarkfuture! On the other hand, I think I do have a chance to watch everything I wanted before Cyberpunk 2077 - Mad Maxes and Blade Runner, here I come!

And again, support and good vibes to CDPR and everyone. I know it can be frustrating for a lot of reasons, especially if you planned a vacation or any other reason, but I hope we can all get well and positively through this.

Think about the fact that nobody gave them their brand-new RTX's and next-gen consoles to develop things for beforehand. CDPR has been in such a race with Cyberpunk 2077 for so many reasons and years now, I can't wait to see all the talks about the harsh development and how much was involved! Feels like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. days when people talked about the development cycle of a released game for years again!

P.S. Oh, is there any chance for another Night City Wire in this case? I really like the format, wish we had more of that in modern gamedev.

A 3rd delay and this one is after they announced the game going GOLD and after "really, no more delays", "we can promise you, there are not going to be another delays", "the game is going to be definitely released on Nov. 19th", "no worries people, no more delays, we swear"..
You fucking destroying your reputation with this shit CDPR and are just showing how poor your managment and skills in the company are

Why not just release a beta or a demo for all of us to test out for a while, then confirm the actual game's release date? I'm sure you'll get a ton of feedback from the community and plus with you guy's working from home, you surly can benefit from this.

Don't know, just a helpful suggestion.

The problem is some of us have VERY busy lives and literally can not play the game unless we take vacation from work. So with one vacation period being shifted FINE! I can make excuses without feeling too bad. When we are NOW so close to the release date many of us can't be like "You know those two weeks I took off that I had saved over the last 7 years. Well I need to push those days back" This causes massive disruption for both myself and my employer! So off course I only took them when it was GURANTEED NOT TO BE DELAYED AGAIN!
Man.. I hope devs read your replies

Woke up to this, this morning...

I know CDPR will do what is needed to make Cyberpunk the best game ever, but it still sucks.
I tell myself it's just 3 more weeks, and now you can play all the other games out in November before
Cyberpunk takes over my life.
Still hurts tho, so excuse me while I go cry in the shower...

Moderator: Hey there, everybody. Yes, this is, no doubt, very disappointing for many people; however, please, try to keep the comments civil, and understand that this must have been a very hard decision for the REDs.

No, I'm not buying it's a "very hard" decision for them. This does not appear to be a well thought out decision more like someone's whim. They are more than aware of the hype. This smells more like a business deal with Microsoft to sell more Xbox series Xs. Someone has been paid for this decision of this I have no doubt.

Last edited:
Think about the fact that nobody gave them their brand-new RTX's and next-gen consoles to develop things for beforehand.

P.S. Oh, is there any chance for another Night City Wire in this case? I really like the format, wish we had more of that in modern gamedev.
If you think they haven't got any devkits of RTX 30xx, then you're gravely mistaken. They've already said that it will require RTX 3090 to play 4K ultra 60fps, way before release of the series.

As for NCW 5, it was said that there will be one.

I actually feel sick.

Delaying it to November, and eventually December, is just forcing us to buy next-gen consoles; at least now we have an extra few weeks to procure one. Like who will want to play on a PS4/Xbox 1 when current gen consoles are already on the market? (Blink twice if Microsoft and Sony are putting you up to this!)

I'll go deal with the frustration and mental health damage on my own. Maybe, I'll even finish my PC build in time for the new release!

Been a while since the last time I saw that guy, thanks!

That image means that I am not angry, I just feel pain.

And yes, they already said that a fifth episode of the Night City Wire was on the way.

Game has been delayed to 19th november. JUST WHEN NEW CONSOLES COMING OUT. And this time its delayed to a 3 weeks later.. I agree that this delay is paid by microsoft or sony or both this is really dissapointing that we lost our last good game company. I suppose rockstar is the only good choice we have from this time.

I get it, putting all those "YouTube celebrities" does take time to turd up a game but make promises, giving us conformation on those promises multiple times is just wrong. We where told the Next Gen update would come later, I was fine with that, but this is just plain stupid and VERY bad project management.
Please get your sh!t together before you make a promise.
For one CDPR lost my trust 100%. I don't believe a word these developers have to say.

I've just booked my vacation. Yesterday.

Guess I'll just cancel my preorders (PC and PS4 both), and take a trip with my girlfriend to forget this game even exists.

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
What can a couple more weeks change at this point?

I'm starting to believe there has to be some problems with the console (old gen) ports...

Top Bottom