How many levels are in new journey and what are the rewards past Level 100?

+
If i'm not mistaken, rewards past lvl 100 are the same as before (2RP per lvl).
Cosmetics are all in the first 100 lvls and you also get some for "play X games with Y skin" contracts.

There are a bunch of contracts for playing with trinkets that you unlock in premium Journey. A huge bunch.

There are a bunch of contracts for playing with trinkets that you unlock in premium Journey. A huge bunch.

With the current Journey and the Premium version which gives you the first 25 levels for the price, do you only get the first 25 levels or can you play the Premium version of the entire Journey, even the levels past Level 100?

With the current Journey and the Premium version which gives you the first 25 levels for the price, do you only get the first 25 levels or can you play the Premium version of the entire Journey, even the levels past Level 100?

Buying the Premium pass will give you access to the premium journey quests.
Buying the extra 25lvl premium pass will make your progress faster, buying the premium 25lvl pass will not auto-complete the F2P and premium journey quests, it will just give you the cosmetics and the RP of each lvl up to lvl 25...
...so you get to keep and do the F2P and premium journey quests to earn even more rewards ! :)

To fully claim all the rewards this journey offers check your contracts page---> switch to "all" and type in the search bar "Alzur", this will show you what you need to do to get all the cosmetics.
Also like @SphinxRage mentioned (corrected me) bellow you gotta scroll down the contracts page to find the remaining journey contracts.

Also check the Leader Skin selection screen for more tips on how to unlock even more cosmetics by using specific cosmetics while you play.

...and yes you do get to play beyond lvl100 for even more rewards.

Cheers :beer:

Last edited:
Had to check the Journey website's FAQ for this one:

13. What will happen after I reach level 100 in Journey?

With this Journey, you will be able to progress past level 100. For each level beyond, you will receive an extra 2 Reward Points, regardless of whether you are playing through the standard or the premium Journey. All Journey quests and the “Well Rested” bonus will also continue to add toward your progression.

To fully claim all the rewards this journey offers check your contracts page---> switch to "all" and type in the search bar "Alzur", this will show you what you need to do to get all the cosmetics.

This filter doesn't cover all the Journey contracts. Eg. You'd end up missing the mutagen contracts. Only way to view all of Alzur Journey's contracts is to scroll all the way down in the General tab unfortunately.

A "Journey" tab in Contracts would be a huge QOL improvement, and has been suggested multiple times on Reddit.

This filter doesn't cover all the Journey contracts. Eg. You'd end up missing the mutagen contracts. Only way to view all of Alzur Journey's contracts is to scroll all the way down in the General tab unfortunately.

A "Journey" tab in Contracts would be a huge QOL improvement, and has been suggested multiple times on Reddit.

WtH ..!?!!? :confused:
HaWT daaayuumn...!!! :oops:
I ain't scrolling that far down..! :coolstory:
Screw them mutagens !
:giveup:

- A search category must be added to the game indeed, this is a mess..! :facepalm:

- I will correct my post.
Thanks for pointing it out mate ! ;)
Cheers ! :beer:

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips. Now I see what's in the pipeline.

Who knows for sure if we could continue playing with various Alzur outfits to finish those contracts after the journey?

Ciri's Ronin is still there, so I assume it's a yes but would be good to know for sure.

Top Bottom