Invisible notice boards in Toussaint

+
Hi I encountered a huge bug but can't create a topic because less than 10 posts so I'm asking here.
Basically, I have a bug where all notice boards in Toussant are invisible in-game and white on the map, is there any fix for this? and if there isn't, is there any console command where can i get the notice board quests? i was able to get the question marks using the console.

@TheViper11 Post moved to a new thread.

Since you're on PC the first question is whether you are using, or have ever used, mods on that savefile.
Yes, but i also tried a new game with only blood and wine and the notice boards are all yellow, so i don't think it's the mods fault, maybe what caused this was me doing side quests in the middle of the beast of Toussaint.

maybe what caused this was me doing side quests in the middle of the beast of Toussaint.
If that were the case more people would have run into the issue. Someone did have a very similar issue here, and a reinstall fixed it, but it's the only search result I can get.

I would try removing the mod even though a new save is fine. Running Verify/Repair (GOG) or checking the integrity of the game cache (Steam) is also worth a try.

Trying to force the quests into existence is likely to only make things worse. Using console commands is always risky.

Top Bottom