GWENT joins the Cyberpunk 2077 release party!

+

Celebrate the release of Cyberpunk 2077 with some themed goodies!

As mentioned in today's Night City Wire, by owning both GWENT and Cyberpunk 2077, players will be able to obtain a special cardback, coin and title in GWENT, and a Shupe Plushy together with a Wolf School T-shirt in Cyberpunk 2077. Further details coming on release!

I bought cyberpunk on Playstation Store (ps4), will I be able to reclaim those goodies too? Or is a GOG exclusive?

I tried it, can't seem to find it. It only connects to my steam account. Maybe because is still a pre-release?
Yeah connecting the PS4 seems a bit problematic, I had mine connected and now it doesn't seem to be connected anymore, so it's maybe best to wait for the official release and if it still doesn't connect trying some of the work arounds offered in that thread might help. https://www.gog.com/forum/general_beta_gog_galaxy_2.0/playstation_network_was_unable_connect/page1

You will probably able to link your GOG account within the game as you can do in Thronebreaker (just by selecting an option in the menu)

Very good, I was in doubt whether or not we would have something like that, I already guaranteed my copy of cyberpunk by GOG, just waiting for this marvel to be released.

Until then, I will use this card back and this coin.

This is really great news!

Even if just a small fraction of the Cyberpunk players take up Gwent, Gwent will have a huge increase in players! :)

DRK3

Forum veteran
Pretty awesome, not a big fan of how close Cyberpunk and Gwent's WotW expansion will be released, i guess i will have to play the expansion on the 8th and 9th all day long, then move to Cyberpunk, play Gwent on the breaks where i cant be on my PS4, and get those sweet cosmetics which are so much cooler than anything from Journeys.

(my Cyberpunk copy is paid since February, barely did i know it would take this long to get it... 3 weeks guys, lets go!)

Celebrate the release of Cyberpunk 2077 with some themed goodies!

As mentioned in today's Night City Wire, by owning both GWENT and Cyberpunk 2077, players will be able to obtain a special cardback, coin and title in GWENT, and a Shupe Plushy together with a Wolf School T-shirt in Cyberpunk 2077. Further details coming on release!
I am interested. Will i have the oportunity to got all this goodies if i buy cyberpunk lil latter (i mean after date of release). I need to asure that my pc can handle this Game. (demo version would be nice)

As a former console player, I place the chances this promotion is somehow going to be glitched or delayed for Cyberpunk console purchasers at 60%.

Top Bottom