What is the highest Forum rank you can have?

+
On a similar note -Since I have always never been able to figure it out but never really cared - how do you make threads lol. I cant find it. I thought it had to do with something like rank but I see threads from people who just made acc.

After being a fan, hermit and virgin for 50 years you get the "Sage" title.

Just make sure to send in all the documents in for verification..

Totally did not just make that up...and...you should try it... :ohstopit:

From what I've seen, it seems to run like this:
  • Fresh User = just found the game and wants to complain about something that nobody else ever saw or thought of; never ever ever
  • Forum Regular = serial complainer who occasionally gets irritated, leaves for a few weeks, and then comes back to complain some more
  • Senior User = serial complainer who gets irritated but never leaves
  • Forum Veteran = serial complainer who never leaves, and feels compelled to repeat himself / herself at least 5 times on every issue, every time the issue comes back up
  • Mentor = serial complainer who has so finely honed his/her craft, as to be exemplars for the rest of us.
  • Moderator = dazed and confused
  • CD Project Red = professionally dazed and confused

What's the word runner one?
It's a unique title for the 5 finalists of the Cyberpunk 2077 short story competetion in each of the forum languages that participated.

Mine says "Regular." That means I'm restricted to using 87 octane in my posts. My official secret forum title though is Senior Advisor to the Head Advisor of Mollusks and Grubs as To the Best Stones Under Which to Hide. "SAHAMGTBSUWH" for short.

Top Bottom