December 10, 2020 ... Are we sure?

+
So 16 days until the release of the game. Once again I'm planning to take my vacation for when the game is released. Will the game be released December 10th. FOR REAL this time?

But think about it. It wouldn't make sense to delay the game again.

That's what we thought last time. They said many times that it would definitely be released on the 19th that there were going to be no more delays. I have two more days until I must submit my request and I think I'll wait them out expecting the unexpected might happen.

I feel pretty darn sure I'll be playing Cyberpunk 2077 on Dec 10th.

It would take something crazy to make CDPR delay again. With copies already making it to retails and even in the wild....
Along with all the promotional stuff all retailers are getting for the launch on Dec 10th... A delay seems very unlikely. As one of my friends said wanna bet? So we did and I look forward to playing Cyberpunk 2077 on my PC come Dec 10th, and a little pay day on top muhahaha. :cool: (Will most likely make him buy me the Cyberpunk Red book)

Why not just wait until it actually releases and then book some time off for the following week if you are worried?

I think booking holiday time to binge video games on release is a bit silly anyway.

To you it is silly, but to some its the only time they actually can play. (by taking time off)

I am just lucky enough to take time as I need it, and don't really have to schedule anything, but I do have friends that are taking time off just to play this game. Some folks schedules are so crazy taking time off is the only answer. Some safe vaca days just for that. A lot of folks only really take time for the games that really matter to them. As they do not have the time to play all the games anytime they want.

Point is it might be silly to you and that's fine, but for some it's the only way to enjoy the one game they are looking forward to the most.

To you it is silly, but to some its the only time they actually can play. (by taking time off)

I am just lucky enough to take time as I need it, and don't really have to schedule anything, but I do have friends that are taking time off just to play this game. Some folks schedules are so crazy taking time off is the only answer. Some safe vaca days just for that. A lot of folks only really take time for the games that really matter to them. As they do not have the time to play all the games anytime they want.

Point is it might be silly to you and that's fine, but for some it's the only way to enjoy the one game they are looking forward to the most.

I find it hard to belive that people who seem to have the free time to chat on forums and catch up on new and videos of a new game cant get at least an hour per day off to play the game.

I find it hard to belive that people who seem to have the free time to chat on forums and catch up on new and videos of a new game cant get at least an hour per day off to play the game.

Even busy people can check their phones and post on forums. Doesn't take a lot of time, and more importantly a lot of consecutive time unlike playing a game. Why not wait, because I'm freakin' stoked about CP2077.

Even busy people can check their phones and post on forums. Doesn't take a lot of time, and more importantly a lot of consecutive time unlike playing a game. Why not wait, because I'm freakin' stoked about CP2077.

How does one be interested in gaming and stay up to date on news and new games when they literally dont have time to play video games at all?

You would be amazed..

A friend of mine loves looking at news, vids, and comments a lot on forums/reddit about the game when he has breaks at work. When he comes home he has a working wife who shift begins the hour he gets home plus two kids to make sure they did their homework, eat and put them to bed. By the time he has time to play a game he is too darn tired to try, that's if he has time at all.

So the only time he has to play a game is if the stars a line. This time tho both his wife and him are taking that week off so they can both play Cyberpunk 2077. His words "I be damn if I miss out on Cyberpunk!!"

How does one be interested in gaming and stay up to date on news and new games when they literally dont have time to play video games at all?
I have a very hard time finding lots of gaming time. Between work and family, I'm lucky to get an hour a day. It's why I only purchase 2-3 games a year. The 9-11 pm time slot is premium. It's easy to find a moment or two to chat here though, because you can chat for 5-10 minutes, and then go away for several hours. Of course, some days (like today) I'm working from home ... which means I can have the forums up in the background constantly.

Trust me, I've had a lot of "silly" reasons for wanting time off handed to me. Recently, I rearranged my entire work week schedule to watch a pro wrestling pay-per-view (not attend live mind you, just sit on my couch to watch some pro wrasslin'), so I'm in no place to judge anyone.

Despite riding first class on the hype train for well over 2 years now, I don't think I'll be taking time off. I feel like I'll play it more if I don't take time off of work, if that makes any sense. I tend to only game for a few hours at a time before going onto other activities as it is. Worst case scenario? F*** sleeping, right?

But hey, I encourage anyone who wants to to take time off for the game. We've all waited long enough for it. You deserve to take a few days to just play the game.

There is no way the game gets delayed again. CDPR would be shooting themselves in the foot. Once was unfortunate, twice was pushing it.

problem was that they didn't push it back far enough. they should have straight up said fall back in march when they knew covid messed everything up.

Top Bottom