December 10, 2020 ... Are we sure?

+
Considering the PC version has been said to be already running smoothly for a while now, I suppose it means that the game will be almost bug-free on PC version of the game, so the delay wasn't for going from a bugged version of the game to another bugged version of the game.

Played Assassin's creed Valhalla. It is very buggy. Some quest can't even be completed. Items are duplicated (in a bad way). You can start a quest where the story assumes you already completed other parts of the game and if you don't reload an earlier save you are stuck. However even with all those problems overall it was still a pretty good game. The story isn't great and the fishing mini-game REALLY sucks. I say that as someone who LOVES fishing in games. It is just an unnecessary pain in this game. All that said the story was passable and the combat was enjoyable and the level scaling is EXACTLY how level scaling should be. The bugs do need to get fixed eventually. NG+ needs to be implemented in a good way, and there is a lot of places that can be expanded on VIA expansion packs, but I don't regret playing the game. I know some people are returning it, but I think it was close enough to being worth the price even though it fell short and pushed too many modern "inclusive" things. As in there are WAY too many bi-sexuals in game and it's considered "normal" in spite of the historical setting. It also shows an incredibly skewed version of Christianity. Lol..sorry I got on a bit of a rant, but yeah a degree of buginess is forgivable.

Damn Ubisoft is going from bad to worse, wasnt Ghost Recon quite buggy too. I plan to play Valhalla straight after Cyberpunk.

Played Assassin's creed Valhalla. It is very buggy. Some quest can't even be completed. Items are duplicated (in a bad way). You can start a quest where the story assumes you already completed other parts of the game and if you don't reload an earlier save you are stuck. However even with all those problems overall it was still a pretty good game. The story isn't great and the fishing mini-game REALLY sucks. I say that as someone who LOVES fishing in games. It is just an unnecessary pain in this game. All that said the story was passable and the combat was enjoyable and the level scaling is EXACTLY how level scaling should be. The bugs do need to get fixed eventually. NG+ needs to be implemented in a good way, and there is a lot of places that can be expanded on VIA expansion packs, but I don't regret playing the game. I know some people are returning it, but I think it was close enough to being worth the price even though it fell short and pushed too many modern "inclusive" things. As in there are WAY too many bi-sexuals in game and it's considered "normal" in spite of the historical setting. It also shows an incredibly skewed version of Christianity. Lol..sorry I got on a bit of a rant, but yeah a degree of buginess is forgivable.

What console are you using? I only ask because I remember when Assassin's Creed Unity came out on the newly released next gen consoles, that game was a *bleep*storm of bugs and glitches. So they must be having terrible luck with new consoles. Hopefully Far Cry 6 will be solid.

A few posts deleted. If you cannot be respectful, do not post. Opinions are not facts, and are not justification for trying to tell others what they should do. And as usual, quotes of such content also gone.

They already sent games and goodies to stores, so yep, the game will release the 10th, in whatever shape it is.

Considering the insanity of CDPR, I wouldn't put it past them to delay regardless. They are very apt at throwing millions of dollars down the drain.

Hi All,

Sorry for posting here, but i can't open thread yet, I didn't managed to find an info on time of release, ok it's 10th but at which time, midnight ?

Hi All,

Sorry for posting here, but i can't open thread yet, I didn't managed to find an info on time of release, ok it's 10th but at which time, midnight ?

I don't think it has been 100% confirmed yet, but from what I have gathered, it would be midnight CET between dec 9th and 10th. Just as dec 10th starts.

(educated guess)

Last edited:
Console discs are already being distributed to retailers, so I think this time is for real. A shame GoG still doesn't allow pre-download of the assets. If they delay a bit more they'll risk nullifying the advantages of preload, considering the number of people waiting for this game...

Hi! I just wanted to ask if there will be a period when you can predownload Cyberpunk 2077? If there is then when will it begin? (PC USER)

So 16 days until the release of the game. Once again I'm planning to take my vacation for when the game is released. Will the game be released December 10th. FOR REAL this time?
Hallo People. So today i left my ps4 and went back to it after 2 hours.. first it said 14 days and 9 hours let.. when i return it said 13 days and 21 hours even though i only let for 2 hours.. does anybody know why? This would mean that the countdown timer ends the 8th or the 9th. Does this mean i get to play then or is this just when the download starts.. im not sure cause for valhalla this meant i could play... ?!

There are reports and pictures on the web taken from Amazon employees that shows Physical copies of the game already started to arrrive on their warehouse , so I think it's safe to assume that the game will indeed launch on December 10th.
My ps4 says 13 days and 20 hours which would give me the game the 8th or 9th.. i dont undertand Esther cause fiirst it said 14 days and 8 hours.. 2 hours later there is a big Chunk of time that just vanished. Half a day or so does anyone know why?

There is no way the game gets delayed again. CDPR would be shooting themselves in the foot. Once was unfortunate, twice was pushing it.
They've already done that. Three delays, including a totally unprecented delay after going gold. They've made history already lol

So I don't know where you've seen so many bugs, I think you're playing on console? Because I who play on PC, I must have encountered one or two bugs no more and to tell you there are so many things to do in this game, that currently I am at 111 hours, and I have not finished the game yet, so maybe the versions distributed on console have problems, for my part I took it in dematerialized directly on uplay, and I have no problems, I even come to call the character main: Eivor of riv. So no I'm not necessarily a Ubisoft fan, but their last two games, Watch Dog and Valhalla, are really well done at all levels. Both graphics, activity, quests, history. They are top notch, and make me wait cyberpunk with astonishment, I did not expect either of these two games. But it's a classic in the world of games, we don't expect it, and we have good surprises, and sometimes very bad ones for the expected games.

For those asking about the time. Every major global CDPR release since I've been here releases midnight UTC. So the best guess is:

Tokyo - 9 am Dec 10, 2020
Moscow - 3 am Dec 10, 2020
Poland - 1 am Dec 10, 2020
London - Midnight Dec 10, 2020
New York - 7 pm Dec 9, 2020
Los Angeles - 4 pm Dec 9, 2020

London - Midnight Dec 10, 2020

So 2 am my time. But I expected a sleepless night would come..
Post automatically merged:

So I don't know where you've seen so many bugs

I also play on PC and haven't experienced many bugs at all. But I watched a streamer play on PC and she had a LOT of bugs while I was watching. Most ones that I haven't seen in my own game. Really surprised me.

Doors that couldn't be forced open during a raid, flat out crashes, etc. Ive seen boats explode and pieces gently float upwards, horses spinning mid-air and invisible tattoos... Overall still no bugs that prevented me from playing. Game has crashed only once for me..

A shame GoG still doesn't allow pre-download of the assets. If they delay a bit more they'll risk nullifying the advantages of preload, considering the number of people waiting for this game...

They do it for a simple reason.
The moment they'll allow preload of the game on PC, the game will leak.

Top Bottom