Steam exclusive goodies

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

Get Cyberpunk 2077 on Steam to receive a short story written by our Story Lead, Tomasz Marchewka.

"2AM — She Calls" will show you the hostile streets of Night City as seen by Frank, an ex-NCPD officer working the night shift as a Combat Cab driver.

In addition, you'll also get a set of exclusive goodies including avatars, posters, and a wallpaper!

Sorry, I guess I was mislead by the sentence: "Pre-order now on steam to get this exclusive ..."
But the sentence right below the image says "Get Cyberpunk 2077 on Steam", nothing about preordering.

Rawls is correct, and I could easily find a RED post confirming it.

I don't like this policy, we should all get the same stuff no matter the platform we buy the game for.

I may understand GOG since it's own by CDPR itself, but any other platform?
I think each platform will likely have it's own not in game special thing. There are no special in game rewards though - the in game stuff is the same for every version.

Are there any exclusives that you can only get if you buy it on GOG?
Yes. Cyberpunk 2077: Big City Dreams is a exclusive digital comic. I haven't heard of one for Epic games store or Xbox yet. PS4 got a unique theme awhile back, not sure if they'll get anything else (a theme was their unique thing for the Witcher 3).

Last edited:
If it were in game stuffs I guess I'd care a bit...But I'm not a big fan of digital "other crap" that just sits on my hard drive and collects digital dust.

I don't know what to think about this, We've also had the Rockstar energy drink promotion that gives 3 exclusive comics, But that's only in the U.S. and Canada, Now we've got this exclusive short story just out of nowhere.

but he's right ... if i want all the goodies i have to buy the game more than once now ... i expect something like that from other companies but not from CDPR

Top Bottom