System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

+
So my dad just bought me this pc for an early Christmas gift. I'm not a PC savy individual. So I was wondering if it could run 2077. And if so at what settings. Thanks in advance!
View attachment 11069675
I could be wrong as i am not really sure where the processor rates nowadays but you should be able to play at high settings or RT Medium setting.

Last edited:
So my dad just bought me this pc for an early Christmas gift. I'm not a PC savy individual. So I was wondering if it could run 2077. And if so at what settings. Thanks in advance!

So I would like to ask you a question, purely for my own education ...

Was there a reason you got a Laptop vs a Desktop PC ?
Are you also going to be using this for work or school, there for need to be mobile ? Or is there something else, or maybe cost?

No wrong answer, I just was wondering?

DC9V

Forum veteran
Yes you can run it.
the performance of the 2060_mobile is more similar to a 1660_super_desktop. So you probably get a score of 6000 in Time Spy. for comparison: the PS4pro would get 3400.
Post automatically merged:

I could be wrong, [...] but you should be able to play at high settings or RT Medium setting.
you're wrong. it's not the desktop version of the 2060. unfortunately they are completely different GPUs.

Last edited:
So I would like to ask you a question, purely for my own education ...

Was there a reason you got a Laptop vs a Desktop PC ?
Are you also going to be using this for work or school, there for need to be mobile ? Or is there something else, or maybe cost?

No wrong answer, I just was wondering?
I live in a small place. No room for a desktop, besides I'm not really a pc gamer. Mostly play strategy games on the PC. No need for me to get a full desk top with no where to put it or will barely be playing it.

Will SLI be supportet? Any Information about that?
There is a very high probability that there will be no SLI support.
The game will be optimized for newer hardware and only the 3090 is able to have SLI,
therefore 99% no, no SLI support.
We will see! But I very much believe that I am right about that.

Hm.. maybe I should buy two Geforce 6800 XTs instead of one single Radeon RX 6800 XT. :smart:
Two is always better, right?

SLI and Crossfire are dead and two is not better then one :D
There are to many problems with SLI and Crossfire in the past, so it is ok that there are both dead.

Still no informations about System Requirements being for 60fps or 30fps?
From what it looks like, you don't have to have nowhere near the best computer to run this. I'm sure you could achieve either depending on what graphic options you select. Benchmark only works for the computer the benchmark was ran on. Their benchmarks can only provide so much info.

Still no informations about System Requirements being for 60fps or 30fps?

The older consoles have a 30 Fps that is for sure.
But CD Projekt isn´t that dump they will never go as low on PC,
the target will be 60 with drops to the 40s,
you will see, that i also be right with my answer here.

No game developer sets a target to 30 on PC today!

As I feared, my new RTX 2060 card will only provide for the minimum levels of Ray Tracing. I can live with that, though, & its not like there were any series 30 cards available when I got my upgrade done.

On the upside, though, outside of Ray-tracing, it looks like my rig will be able to handle Ultra Settings with relative ease.

Who did you have to kill to get a series 30 card? ;)

That is usually the aim point for PC Specs. What setting can you have whilst maintaining 60FPS.

I also have an RTX 2060, apparently we can run the game high with the RT light. Do you think you can take the game to ultra ? I'm curious, maybe you have a super 2060 ?

My score 3DMark : 7013 ( Excellent ) :rolleyes:
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor : 5177
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 : 7482

Last edited:
Hi I just finished my pc build just so I could have the best experience went the game was released soo in a way the delays helped me lol. So thanks Devs lol.

I was lucky I was in a store and they just received 1 RTX 3080 it didn't even make it on the web or the shelf before I bought it LOL anyways I just got it all set up and did a bench march on another game . Can anyone tell me how this will translate to cyberpunk 2077 and what level I will be able to play on?

Top Bottom