Black Friday Deals -50%

+

Black Friday is here and Shupe has some smash smash deals for you! Until Monday you can get all the Expansion Kegs and Meteorite powder at a 50% discount. The Expansion Kegs will disappear from the shop at the end of this sale, so grab some while you can!

The Expansion Kegs will disappear from the shop at the end of this sale
Good to know.

(Maybe the exact date was mentioned in the past as well and I've just forgotten. Entirely possible.)

This promotion is definitely misleading. If you buy kegs with ore, they are not half off. (Luckily I tested this on only one keg.)

Hmm... This decision to remove set kegs from the shop smells mildly of set rotation. They did say a year ago before the New Year's that they want to delay this for as long as possible, but still...

I hope it is not the case. With the Arena gutted and reduced to the casualfest with little variety and no rewards that would be too much (for me personally)

DRK3

Forum veteran
I bought one of each to keep for the future. I will be looking at them, when they are long gone.

Glad to see im not the only Keg Collector out here.

I meant to share this earlier this month, but i'll do it now - my keg collection, at least one of every type. I think the only ones im missing were the ones you could only obtain by preordering expansion packs and werent available on reward trees of the respective expansion.

Keg Collection (1).jpg
Keg Collection (2).jpg
Keg Collection (3).jpg
Keg Collection (4).jpg
Keg Collection (5).jpg

DRK3

Forum veteran
I'm another one. And I can't see any wintersday gifts on your screens. :(

Didnt those disappear when the event was over? I know i got all possible trinkets from the xmas event, if i didnt keep any gifts was because i was misinformed they wouldnt stick around after the event... Oh well, now im depressed forever, knowing i will never be able to get full keg collection :giveup:

"The Expansion Kegs will disappear from the shop at the end of this sale."

I doubt that which sets will be disappeared. All expansion kegs except the latest one or just the oldest expansion.

btw, I hope Gwent implement the duplication protection like what Heartstone have, at least only the Legendary rarity.

All expansion kegs except the latest one or just the oldest expansion.
They've said in the past that only the latest expansion would have separate kegs, so in this case only Way of the Witcher kegs would exist as expansion kegs. Even Master Mirror ones would disappear.

(Can't remember what video is the source for this, but I'm certain that is what they've said.)

Top Bottom