Character Customization

+
lol This is a weird comment...you do realize that's just someone's customization right? Maybe that's how the person looks, what may not be attractive to you may be to them.
Post automatically merged:

It`s called expressing an opinion much like you did what`s weird about that ? It`s what we have been doing for what feels like a life time around here .

I asked is it just me not telling everyone this is a fact , i know beauty is very subjective .

It`s called expressing an opinion much like you did what`s weird about that ? It`s what we have been doing for what feels like a life time around here .

I figured that CDPR intentionally showed different faces and looks to highlight that V is customizable, but I assume they have also reworked the whole system at least once.

CDPR are not known for making good-looking characters in my opinion. Hopefully they have evolved by now.

I'm wondering if mustache will be separated from beard? I'd be awesome if you could mix and match different types of beards with mustaches and not just be limited to pre-setted composition.

I am worried it had been said that we could also customize the sex and the breasts in short to have the character totally naked like a worm, but on a lot of videos that I saw they wear underwear

I am worried it had been said that we could also customize the sex and the breasts in short to have the character totally naked like a worm, but on a lot of videos that I saw they wear underwear
I think it's just for commercial purpose, also there is something like a switch to turn on/off nudity, so maybe that was used as well.

I think it's just for commercial purpose, also there is something like a switch to turn on/off nudity, so maybe that was used as well.

Yes I think so too but when I remember the story there was for a poster that showed a transgender and that some go so far as to speak of censoring religious blasphemies ... it's scary ... for the transgender I do not see what is shocking, these people there exist and have the right to live like all the others, I even find that this story at the time was downright discriminatory towards them.

Moderator: A few posts deleted. The topic of this thread is character customisation, not the validity of opinions. Please, stick to the game topic. Thank you.

Is it possible to change hairstyles (or other cosmetics) later into the game, after the initial character setup?

I figured that CDPR intentionally showed different faces and looks to highlight that V is customizable, but I assume they have also reworked the whole system at least once.

CDPR are not known for making good-looking characters in my opinion. Hopefully they have evolved by now.

you're kidding. cdpr gets criticized for featuring too many good looking people

I dunno, man. How the second image has stuff going on in the back ground is cool, I like that idea.

I think, theme is what the third one is missing, its sort of lacks.. "style". The first one has these barcode things and stuff around, the second has a sort of faded background with stuff happening.

Then the third is like, nothing. Just 'heres the stuff, do the thing'. So in that regard, yeah one of the first two fit the game better.

It's not really a problem for me.
I mean, I'm still gonna spend litterally hours creating my character even with the new character creation system, if nothing else it will keep me away from spending my entire day one on this task lolol

I mean, based on what I saw, there's more than enough freedom to create something unique and personalized. There's no need to deepen the options too much, especially because very few peoples are gonna go that far while creating their character anyway.

I don't think it looks "bad," but I agree that the first one looked really good too.

Also: the real question we should be asking is... does anyone actually plan to give their male character anything other than a giant dong? Like... I'm just trying to picture a scenario in which a tiny dong would be desired or appropriate.

...unless you're recreating Bucky Larson or something.

The way it see it, there is always room for more improvement, even post-launch things can be changed over time and tinkered with.

There seems to be this notion that once the game launches, things are set in stone and can never be changed or improved; which is simply not true. Even something like a character creators UI and it's presentation can be changed.

When the Witcher 3 launched it didn't have all the various changes and improvements it has today.

The way it see it, there is always room for more improvement, even post-launch things can be changed over time and tinkered with.

There seems to be this notion that once the game launches, things are set in stone and can never be changed or improved; which is simply not true. Even something like a character creators UI and it's presentation can be changed.

When the Witcher 3 launched it didn't have all the various changes and improvements it has today.

While true... and while I agree with the general sentiment of what you're saying: I do think it's important to expect (and perhaps even implore) developers to deliver a game that is as close to a "finished, set in stone" product as possible... so I understand the mindset and I can see why one might come to this conclusion or make the assumption.

And mind you, I say this as a game developer myself, so I'm not just being impatient, unreasonable, or unempathetic.

I don't think it looks "bad," but I agree that the first one looked really good too.

Also: the real question we should be asking is... does anyone actually plan to give their male character anything other than a giant dong? Like... I'm just trying to picture a scenario in which a tiny dong would be desired or appropriate.

...unless you're recreating Bucky Larson or something.
Well, I guess people with small dong may want to make a character that's more suited for them. I mean, some women prefere small dongs, the giant thing is not a universal fantasy.

Just for recall, gods represented in Greek statues are perfect muscular bodies with a tiny whoopsy and I would still trade my body for them even with the "downgrade"...

Top Bottom