Photo Mode |OT|

+
This thread is for the photo mode of Cyberpunk 2077, a trailer was shown off today by CD Projekt Red and it looks like it has a great photo mode!

So why not post all of our photos in this thread!

Instead of a working tram or wall running we got... (*drumroll) Wallpaper Creator 2077

Jokes aside, it's a neat feature and I can see a lot of people really enjoying it. Decent idea.

Instead of a working tram or wall running we got... (*drumroll) Wallpaper Creator 2077

Jokes aside, it's a neat feature and I can see a lot of people really enjoying it. Decent idea.

I'm gonna go ham making wallpapers I'll never use and no one is gonna stop me.

I mean besides sitting passivly in a tram for a few miniutes every now and again until i get bored and either fast travel or drive.. I think id rather have this. Any way, lets leave that stufff to the main photomode thread. Please leave this one open until release for content!

Yeah, from my perspective, it's completely wasted resources that could have been spent doing something else. Anything else. But in the bigger picture, a lot of people will love it, so I'm fine with it.

looks like the death stranding photo mode prob won't use it much tbh. why take photos when you can just play the game lol

I literally HATE THIS!.... I love in game photography in all the games I play. I kid you not I have spent more time in the photo mode than playing the game so far. I'm just about to go through the border checkpoint so.... I hate to see the time I waste once I see the actual city..

This thread is for the photo mode of Cyberpunk 2077, a trailer was shown off today by CD Projekt Red and it looks like it has a great photo mode!

So why not post all of our photos in this thread!
Maybe dumb question. How do we get into photo mode in the game? I tried the Nvidia shortcut and no go. f12 is Steam but I saw no Photo mode in options. Thanks.

Maybe dumb question. How do we get into photo mode in the game? I tried the Nvidia shortcut and no go. f12 is Steam but I saw no Photo mode in options. Thanks.

I honestly can't remember what the default button for it was, but you can set it in keybinds.

ps. now if only the inventory and mirrors would actually work and not turn my V into pixellated mess.

Hi about the photo mode, it seems that photo mode forces to take pictures in smaller resolution than native game res, so unfortunately i cannot use that. It would be cool to be able to disable cursor, so i could use nvidia screen capture to take images. I play in 3840x1080 dlss to 5120x1440. Many of the menus and such force to 19:6, but i'd love to have 23:9. Minor detail. But if anyone know how to get rid of cursor i could take photo mode pictures.
The game restricts mouse movement to 19:6 sized screen, so i cannot move cursor out of side and it does not disappear on vertical plane either.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.14 - 18.48.42.85.jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.14 - 18.48.42.85.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
The game restricts mouse movement to 19:6 sized screen, so i cannot move cursor out of side and it does not disappear on vertical plane either.

You need to use the arrow and Q and E keys to operate the menu, spacebar is photo capture and it also removes the menu incl. the cursor, you have then a brief moment to snap it with nVidia GeForce experience. You have 2 screenshots then.
I am absolutely disappointed that nobody in QA seem to have tested this game with an ultrawide monitor. We have 2020 and they are common monitors by now. The menu is not usable as you said and in other screens part of the messages get cut off at 16:9.

yeah we will pass this would have been better in third person. I think people prefer third person rather than a screenshot program. you can still do the same stuff with the screenshot button

On console, if I enter photo mode to get a 3rd person shot of V in the middle of an action (sliding, jumping, shooting, swinging a weapon, etc.) it instead forces V into a pose. Wondering, is this the same on PC or does it actually work as they showed in the photo mode video?
Pretty bummed about this.

Hey totally dig the photo mode but it would rock if the there was a way to toggle to have the action not freeze as well. I'd be fine with out a 3rd person cam if I could go into photo mode and chill with my character. Maybe spice in a few cool idles. It'd be sick.

Top Bottom