Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Thread

OK, Ladies and Gentlemen. It’s highest time to liven up this board a little bit.First of all, I’d suggest all of us to introduce ourselves here. Some of you are on this board for quite some time, but I think such welcome topic will do us good in getting to know each other. You can also post some photos of yours here - if you wish of course.So, let me start. I’m Daerdin, and I’m a moderator of international part of The Official Witcher Board. It was Dziadu’s crazy idea to put me in such a role, so blame him ;) As maybe some of you know, I’m also the leader of The Witcher Guild at GameSpot. As a private person, I’m a teacher of English in junior high school and of course a big fan of the Witcher. OK, enough of me. Now it’s time for you.Once again welcome to our board and Long Live The Witcher!
Why do i have to post 10 times before i can post normally XD that makes for so much weird conversitions I have to participate in :p
Post automatically merged:

Any information on the change of timezones in the Xbox and microsoft store?

This is a necessary anti-spam measure. Otherwise, these Forums would be swamped with unwanted robot advertisements.
Yea i guessed so ; I was just here for info around why the game has changed it release date around on the 10th, it seems its different "unlock" times now. Any offical word on this ?

Welcome Thread

OK, Ladies and Gentlemen. It’s highest time to liven up this board a little bit.First of all, I’d suggest all of us to introduce ourselves here. Some of you are on this board for quite some time, but I think such welcome topic will do us good in getting to know each other. You can also post some photos of yours here - if you wish of course.So, let me start. I’m Daerdin, and I’m a moderator of international part of The Official Witcher Board. It was Dziadu’s crazy idea to put me in such a role, so blame him ;) As maybe some of you know, I’m also the leader of The Witcher Guild at GameSpot. As a private person, I’m a teacher of English in junior high school and of course a big fan of the Witcher. OK, enough of me. Now it’s time for you.Once again welcome to our board and Long Live The Witcher!
Hi *counts to 10*

Hi I'm new too the forums. I pre ordered the collectors edition for the PS4 in June of last year. Now I have a PS5, which was very hard to come by, but there is no disc drive on it. Do I need to purchase a digital copy now in addition to the disc copy I have? Or is there some sort of code I can punch in to download it to my ps5?

Hi ! i'm new here!
I've pre-ordered my copies in Steam for digital, and managed to get a Collector's Edition PC version for physical (GoG)

Will we be able to have both have installed ? (GoG & Steam) or it might break the OS or save files?

2020-10-16 18_22_18-Window.png

i'm looking so forward to get my game from CDPR that i pre-ordered. i was given mail from my local store where i pre-ordered and they told me where to get the game when it was ready to be released and a mail receipt telling the amount of price it cost to pay the game.

i was so happy to only be spiraled quickly to not happy anymore after i closely read the mails. nowhere and i mean nowhere on the game did it say that the brand will be CDPR... the brand will be some... Bandai Namco or whatever their name is.. i feel very disappointing knowing the game will not be 100% complete because CDPR brand is not there... on the game i pre-ordered and felt proud of it knowing the game is a masterpiece...

i know it's nothing that important, but i think it's important regardless how small it is because only 99% is from CDPR while the last 1% is from some random brand not from CDPR so i don't feel that the game is 100%.

i wanna be proud when i look at the fodral sometimes... i wanna see the sick title CYBERPUNK2077 when i wake up and when i sleep... i wanna see the sick art and colors of the fodral when i wake up and when i sleep... i wanna see the awesome CDPR brand slogan on the fodral when i wake up and when i sleep... i wanna be proud of it, but i can't because of the disturbing fact that the brand is not from CDPR. i hope i made my point and i wish you all a blessing day.

you know it would be really awesome if CDPR said we're excited to announce that we are releasing CP 2077 a week earlier. People would go insane

Hello, I am joining these forums because I have a question.

Will it be possible to access the Korean Dub of Cyberpunk 2077 for a PS gamer in the US? The webpage about languages on the CDPR website is unclear because it only says that details about the Korean VO will come "later". I guess it will come in the form of a language DLC pack, but I wonder if it will be available in the USA, or what regions will have it ifI can't get it in the US region PS store

New here as well.

Relatively new CP enthusiast from Germany in the process of getting into the lore before release :)

Happy to go on this journey.

Hi everybody,
I don't know if this is where I should ask this but I will anyway. I have a very specific download use case I'm not sure about.
My brother and I live in the same country house with the worst internet possible ( 1mbps rarely happens), we both pre-ordered the game through gog and don't want to download it twice.
Is there a way one of us can download and let the other play it, both through gog galaxy for the trackers and future updates, on our separate computers?
Basically, instead of downloading it twice and crippling our internet for a solid week, can we legitimately copy the game to different computers and use different accounts while having gog know we actually bought the game twice?

Haha, sorry for bumping a 13 year old thread, but I need to get 10posts so I can complain about the lack of interface scaling options (that were present in witcher 3) (if you don't know what I'm talking about it's this)
witche hud 2.jpg

Hello

Not particularly a CDPR fan, just because I never got into The Witcher. I should probably pick it up some time. After CP2077. Looking forward to being part of this community!

Will it be possible to access the Korean Dub of Cyberpunk 2077 for a PS gamer in the US? The webpage about languages on the CDPR website is unclear because it only says that details about the Korean VO will come "later". I guess it will come in the form of a language DLC pack, but I wonder if it will be available in the USA, or what regions will have it ifI can't get it in the US region PS store
I'm not sure if it will be available in all regions or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom