What game are you currently playing

+
Several actually; the bard's tale trilogy remake, the Bard's tale IV, Kingdoms of amalur re-reckoning and the outer worlds... Also a bit of The witcher 3!

im catching up on a steam library left unplayed. Cyberpunk 2077 is salivating at me. Dont suppose you guys would release CP2077 to all of us who have had preorders in for 9 months. People are already playing the game, dont those of us who preordered deserve a chance to play a game we've been waiting patiently for through multiple delays, and now we are waiting again, when people who want to spend more and just go around the controls can start playing already. Seems like a smack in the face to people who preordered.

Watch dog legion ends in 60 hours, Valhalla ends in 135 hours, I have patience on the witcher 3, even if I turned it around a long time ago :rolleyes:

I'm currently pretending that I'm playing Cyberpunk until Cyberpunk gets released and I can play Cyberpunk.

Their PC ports are more fleshed out than anything CDPR has done since TW1, frankly.
TW2 wasn't fleshed out on PC? Also, while TW3 lacked PC specific features, and I would've liked more options to tweak different settings (like LOD distance) the game was a very solid PC port that ran well, and had ZERO DRM.

Meanwhile Ubisoft ports are always poorly optimized and especially heavy on the CPU side. They also have layers upon layers of DRM that further hampers performance and loading times..

Playing destiny Beyond light. It was gonna come out on the same week as Cyberpunk until it was delayed again, so im honestly happy i got to fully enjoy it before cyberpunk.

Guest 4406876

I'm playing WoW Shadowlands...well got bored of it already after reaching lv60 and unlocking covenants...it's getting dumber and dumber...or maybe I'm just too old now lol I can't get past the fact that that game is 16 years old now, and me too. I'm also playing Elite: Dangerous as always. That's it. All this in all my 6 hours per week free time lol.

My Summer Car, AGAIN.
Satisfactory.
EVE Online. Still. For 15 years.
A little bit of Ghost Recon: Breakpoint.
Rocket League (with my closer friends).
X4: Foundations (also AGAIN)
I started Mafia 3 (and 2)
Killing Floor 2
And Dual Universe. (to fill my multiplayer Space Engineers gap)

I have a backlog like no other so I've paused starting anything new and over the last few month's sticking with pick up and play game's like....

1.BL3
2.MK11
3 UFC4
4.PGA 2K21
5.Tony Hawk 1&2 Remaster

And recently picked up NFS HP remaster as well..

CP2077 hype pretty much destroyed my ambition to play a SP game...

This type of hype has never in gaming history been seen before for a new IP this is on a Skyrim GTA5 level...

troll hunter.
That reminds me: one of the games I'm currently playing, "Hidden Folks", had what was obviously a Duck Hunt easter egg. An image of the (in)famous dog giggling.

The game is a "find hidden objects" one, very simple but very fun.

Deus Ex: Maknind Divided. Widely considered to be the waiting room for Cyberpunk 2077.

It's a great immersive experience. They don't make many games like that anymore. Let us hope that the apparent failure of Marvel's Avengers will give the team at Eidos Montreal the green light to finish the Deus Ex trilogy. It's about time we got some more Deus Ex conspiracy storytelling.

Luckily we've got Cyberpunk 2077 for the next few years to be excited about.

Top Bottom