System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

+
Of course with the 2060 you will get a better quality as a ps4, why you think it isn´t so?
What kind of CPU is in your rig?

Let's say it's especially when I watch videos with superb quality for some ... I put my 3DMark below ;)

My score 3DMark : 7013
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor :
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 :

Some high specs for this game required if you want the best experience! Time to get that RTX3090 Kingpin GPU!

Let's say it's especially when I watch videos with superb quality for some ... I put my 3DMark below ;)

My score 3DMark : 7013
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor :
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 :
I think that´s a Time Spy result? What score you have in Fire Strike?

You can test your rig with 3DMark Basic Edition.

Time Spy and Firestrike Scores, plz then i can say more.

What kind of monitor resolution you have, Full HD or WQHD?

Last edited:
All I know is that ♥CDPR♥ will have a game that will be well optimized as they need to reach masses (look at the advertisement channels). I am almost sure that the game will carry us all into the dark future quite good....:sad:

I don´t think so positiv as you do! :D
There a still a lot to do for the best possible performance for CP77

AMD and Nvidia must get his drivers ready and over time the will optimizing it more and more, that need month.
CDPR need more then the Day 1 Patch to get performance good, that didn´t work out with the first patch.

It all need´s time and with time the FPS in game will rise many % more then we get on 10th.
It´s far away from that it could be.

Okaay so I can run it at High and RT Minimum, good to know.
I'm definitely keen now. Curious about FPS though.

I didn't really read through this thread. Can anyone please explain the table in the first post. What target framerate are those specs for? The table only focuses on resolution.

I'm planning to play the game on Linux using Wine+vkd3d-proton and probably RX 6800 XT once I get it, with 2560x1440 resolution.

I didn't really read through this thread. Can anyone please explain the table in the first post. What target framerate are those specs for? The table only focuses on resolution.

I'm planning to play the game on Linux using Wine+vkd3d-proton and probably RX 6800 XT once I get it, with 2560x1440 resolution.

Then you can play on WQHD with 60+ and 4k with less fps on Ultra.
Sadly without RT for the first time, because is a AMD card and they will get RT after a patch in the new year.

Then you can play on WQHD with 60+ and 4k with less fps on Ultra.
Sadly without RT for the first time, because is a AMD card and they will get RT after a patch in the new year.

So you think the table focuses on 60 fps as recommended?

I don't expect ray tracing to work yet anyway, since vkd3d-proton didn't implement it yet. Vulkan extension for ray tracing only very recently became stable and it's not even yet supported in radv. But I'd be interested in testing how it performs once it's ready.

Just consolidating my conversation because it was in two separate threads. Just wanted it all in on spot.

You can compare the score of that game with others, therefore is that score.
How high is your score in 3DMark Timespy, Firestrike and Port Royal?

I can only access one test with the free version. it says " Excellent" but according to the graph its slight below "average"
I have seen a really big improvement in other games I have played. Thanks for your help.

In the free 3Dmark Version the Fire Strike Benchmark can be also run!

Click on Benchmarks > scroll a little bit down on the right side Fire Strike

Hi I just finished my pc build just so I could have the best experience went the game was released soo in a way the delays helped me lol. So thanks Devs lol.

I was lucky I was in a store and they just received 1 RTX 3080 it didn't even make it on the web or the shelf before I bought it LOL anyways I just got it all set up and did a bench march on another game . Can anyone tell me how this will translate to cyberpunk 2077 and what level I will be able to play on?

RT on Ultra with DLSS on 4k, or without DLSS on 1440p.

XMP Profile activated?
It wasn't. I turned it on and reset the profile back to ultra presets to do the test and got an extra 11 FPS thanks again have another red point.

"my Score" also increased also it seems my GPU and CPU usage when down

Do you know what that the "score" means?

Last edited:
In the free 3Dmark Version the Fire Strike Benchmark can be also run!

Click on Benchmarks > scroll a little bit down on the right side Fire Strike
Post automatically merged:

So you think the table focuses on 60 fps as recommended?

I don't expect ray tracing to work yet anyway, since vkd3d-proton didn't implement it yet. Vulkan extension for ray tracing only very recently became stable and it's not even yet supported in radv. But I'd be interested in testing how it performs once it's ready.
For WQHD with the 6800XT of course 60FPS+ on Ultra

I really just want to know if the day 1 patch might be included in the digital download... If it is I'll definitely cancel my physical pre-order!

I don´t think that the day 1 patch is included in the normal download from stores, steam, epic etc.
A day 1 patch is always on top of normal data.

Last edited:
Top Bottom