Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I have not seen or heard anything about that particular issue.
It's fine. I'll try to dig it up more, jyro aim is like a God's blessing for sonsole shooters. Once you get used to it, you will forget about boring aim support. Thank you for your attention!

AIGHT YALL I GOT A HUGE QUESTION.

I pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 from best buy because they had a cool metal disc box and they had it exclusively. Anyway, I want to play it on ps4, but I want to get a digital ps5. Does anybody have any idea if I will be able to get a download code or some sort of voucher or anything to play in the digital ps5? I want the disc version because it has the dope case, but I want the digital ps5 to be my next console, so clearly I can't just put the disc in, SInce Ive heard now that the Blu-ray disc version of the ps5 ($500 one) will just take the ps4 disc just like it would any other.

ANY IDEAS?

ps this my 1st post :)

Does anybody have any idea if I will be able to get a download code or some sort of voucher or anything to play in the digital ps5?
I don't have a PS4, and I'm not sure whether there will be codes for PS5; however, perhaps you can transfer the game through one of the methods described in this official video:

Well if my input has any value: I would greatly prefer there not being an end. That I could, if I wanted, still remain in the world and finish minor dialogs and stuff, just wander the world. This would enhance the feeling that the world is a real, living place, and not just a TV show that has a beginning and an end and I just happened to look through the eyes of the main character. If I stop playing, it will be my own decision, not someone elses. I won't feel "oh bugger, now it ended." disappointment.
This also allows a more seamless continuation if there ever will be an expansion pack or similar. (which I would prefer compared to a second game, as you could easily just keep using the same engine and all)
My only real complaint with "Fallout: New Vegas".

Cyberpunk2077_GlobalGameUnlockMap_EN_uja9kdfasgnkqkcm.png

Hi There, i have one question about copyright..

If my client want to do an award dinner event, and i proposed a CyberPunk Concept, is it okay? But i tweak a bit on the logo & Building on the watermark background, but the rest remain as the cyberpunk design. i attached the design for your reference.

Is it okay for me to use it or i can't use it?

CyberAAN2020-02.jpg

- Dean

@Deanplayaz , I believe Section 9.4 of the User Agreement may be relevant here:

'If you create your User Generated Content using any graphics, audio, video, text, gameplay, features, characters, settings or any other content from CD PROJEKT RED games or services (e.g you create fan mods using CD PROJEKT RED tools) – you may use and share it for personal enjoyment, but we do not allow: (i) any use or distribution of it for money or any commercial purpose; or (ii) for that User Generated Content to be placed in third party games or services or standalone products of any kind, without our prior approval (which you can request at legal@cdprojektred.com). Please note we reserve the right to review each request and accept or reject it if necessary. '

If you have questions about your proposed usage, please, contact the legal team at the above address.

I don't have a PS4, and I'm not sure whether there will be codes for PS5; however, perhaps you can transfer the game through one of the methods described in this official video:

Yeah, but the point is if I have a disc and want to use it on my digital ps5, what would I do. If I transfer my data, it doesn't matter since we all know even though the ps4 downloads the whole game as soon as you put the disc in your console, that you still need the disc inserted to play the game. I assume PS5 the same way, games that were originally disc will need the disc inside to be able to play.

This is why I was thinking they should just distribute digital codes with their discs (like they do when you buy a Blu-ray movie) to people no matter if they buy a digital or hardcopy.

Yeah, but the point is if I have a disc and want to use it on my digital ps5, what would I do. If I transfer my data, it doesn't matter since we all know even though the ps4 downloads the whole game as soon as you put the disc in your console, that you still need the disc inserted to play the game. I assume PS5 the same way, games that were originally disc will need the disc inside to be able to play.

This is why I was thinking they should just distribute digital codes with their discs (like they do when you buy a Blu-ray movie) to people no matter if they buy a digital or hardcopy.
I don't think CDPR has any plans on distributing digital codes (for verification) or something so far,
because they clarified (at least on Japanese side, not sure if this was a global announcement tho):

※PlayStation 4版のパッケージ版をご購入された方は、PlayStation®5のディスクドライブがないデジタル・エディションで、PlayStation®5版へアップグレードを行うことはできません。
it said: If you purchase CP2077 on physical copy (PS4), you will NOT be able to upgrade to the CP2077 PS5 version with PS5 digital edition (due to the "no disk drive").
Source

So, I guess you have two choices here:
- you buy PS5 standard edition (not digital edition) or
- you buy cp2077 (PS5) again on digital copy this time

FYI: CDPR takes the same approach on TW3 as well (see here; Alicja said “If you own the game on the physical disc, you will have to insert it to the console to play it”). Ofc I’m not 110% sure, but it's most unlikely they change the plan for requiring the disk for update (or just playing it) and distribute the code instead, I’m afraid.

Welcome! :D

Will CP2077 give us the option to add our own music in the form of a "Mix tape" or something like that? I don't think anyone has asked this question and I have a BUNCH of stuff that would go great with me playing the game that isn't included on the soundtrack...Like Billy Idol and Beasto Blanco.

Hey, I was just curious if Cyberpunk will fit on my 119gb SSD. I know that official requirements state that 70gb is enough. However, with all these leaks, the ~40gb patch, first day patch and so on, Im starting to worry if my humble ssd will handle all this data. Can anyone assure me it will fit? (xd) I dont want to install it on my hdd nor I want to buy a new ssd.

sorry for my poor english or smth

Attachments

• omg.jpg
    omg.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 40
Hey with the Preloads happening already and or soon, is there any way for myself who pre-ordered and paid for the Big PC Collectors Edition through Game.co.uk to preload the game? or am I out of luck and have to wait until Game ship it on the 9th, and wait a week for it to arrive?
I know the digital download code will be in the collectors box, but it would be nice to have the code from Game through my email so I don't have to deal with shipping delays. :/
Would it be worthwhile contacting their support?
Post automatically merged:

Hey, I was just curious if Cyberpunk will fit on my 119gb SSD. I know that official requirements state that 70gb is enough. However, with all these leaks, the ~40gb patch, first day patch and so on, Im starting to worry if my humble ssd will handle all this data. Can anyone assure me it will fit? (xd) I dont want to install it on my hdd nor I want to buy a new ssd.

sorry for my poor english or smth
Yes. Your SSD will be more than enough. The patch shouldn't add an extra 40GB to the game, as most of it will be fixes and adjustments. However as I'm not a dev I am not able to confirm that. This is just from past experience.
Post automatically merged:

Hey with the Preloads happening already and or soon, is there any way for myself who pre-ordered and paid for the Big PC Collectors Edition through Game.co.uk to preload the game? or am I out of luck and have to wait until Game ship it on the 9th, and wait a week for it to arrive?
I know the digital download code will be in the collectors box, but it would be nice to have the code from Game through my email so I don't have to deal with shipping delays. :/
Would it be worthwhile contacting their support?

I'm just worried due to my sub par internet speeds.

Can we add custom music for ig radio like GTA V? I'm sure I'll love the music in the game, but I have some killer Retrowave tracks I'd love to listen ig. If there isn't an option now, I hope there will be one in the future.

Will CP2077 give us the option to add our own music in the form of a "Mix tape" or something like that? I don't think anyone has asked this question and I have a BUNCH of stuff that would go great with me playing the game that isn't included on the soundtrack...Like Billy Idol and Beasto Blanco.
Can we add custom music for ig radio like GTA V? I'm sure I'll love the music in the game, but I have some killer Retrowave tracks I'd love to listen ig. If there isn't an option now, I hope there will be one in the future.
We haven't heard, so my assumption at this point is no.
I don't think so. I think you have to get the code first.

I Have preloaded on steam but the game info says that 0 bytes is being used but 57gb are downloaded when i go to downloads, is this what is supposed to happen or should i redo the preload?

AIGHT YALL I GOT A HUGE QUESTION.

I pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 from best buy because they had a cool metal disc box and they had it exclusively. Anyway, I want to play it on ps4, but I want to get a digital ps5. Does anybody have any idea if I will be able to get a download code or some sort of voucher or anything to play in the digital ps5? I want the disc version because it has the dope case, but I want the digital ps5 to be my next console, so clearly I can't just put the disc in, SInce Ive heard now that the Blu-ray disc version of the ps5 ($500 one) will just take the ps4 disc just like it would any other.

ANY IDEAS?

I'm in the same predicament as you are.
I've pre-purchased the collectors edition on ps4 (because it's awesome) and I also bought the digital edition PS5.
It looks like I'm gonna have to buy the digital version as well, which makes my CE "useless" :(

Would be nice to get SOME sort of information from CDPR on how they will, or will not, do anything about this :)

I mean, I could easily just send them a video of me breaking the disc (so I can't give it to someone else) just so I can get a digital code for the game instead.

Does anyone who's been able to play have info on respec-ing? The one article I've seen discussing it suggests you can respec skills at any time, but points allocated to attributes cannot be reallocated. Is this accurate? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom