How old were you when cybeprunk was announced? What has changed?

+
I played the Pen and Paper role playing game as i was young. As the video game was announced I was 38 and run straight into a burnout (to much work) what kicked me for 3 years out of life. On the otherhand I learned a lot about myself and started a small NGO in this time. Now, totally back in life and 3 days close to Final Release i am 45, took holliday for CP 2077 and still happy with my life and my wife who I have known for 15 years and who goes with me through all ups and downs. Still feel young! Only the joints cause a little more problems than back then ;-)

I played the Pen and Paper role playing game as i was young. As the video game was announced I was 38 and run straight into a burnout (to much work) what kicked me for 3 years out of life. On the otherhand I learned a lot about myself and started a small NGO in this time. Now, totally back in life and 3 days close to Final Release i am 45, took holliday for CP 2077 and still happy with my life and my wife who I have known for 15 years and who goes with me through all ups and downs. Still feel young! Only the joints cause a little more problems than back then ;-)

Im not sure what ngo means?

Feel you on the joints though. I already got back and wrist problems.

Last edited:
It was what... May 2012-ish? I was 23 at that point, 31 now. Between then and now I've had and beaten cancer twice, became disabled, moved house four times, changed my hair color roughly 10 different times, started streaming a few years back... basically just a bunch of unexciting stuff and things lol

Was in my mid 20s and so much has happened since.

It's nuts to think these developers working on the SAME thing, sticking to the same aesthetics during those 7 years and avoiding to change their vision because the world is also changing.

Good point. Though, through these 7 years these devs also werent exactly working on "the same thing" I think. They all updated and reiterated and changed and etc, on the project as time went on to bring us what we get in 3 days.

So yeah, they were and werent, I think, at the same time :D

I was, like... 13? I finished studying at school, then moved to another town, then finished college, then moved to another town...again. And now i'm 20, studying at university and nothing unordinady happens.

I was, like... 13? I finished studying at school, then moved to another town, then finished college, then moved to another town...again. And now i'm 20 and nothing unordinady happened ever since.

Nothing wrong with that! Good on you for finishing your schooling and going to college.

I was born 1988. I grew up with burying the moden with a pillow like a psychotic murderer at 1am to dl my cd on napster so I can burn it to my no-skip Sony walkman and put it in my Jnco jeans because I wanted to prove to the ladies in Tripp pants that I was rawr.
2012 according to late year newegg.com, I had a 10gb hard drive with a GTX 660ti with the free Borderlands 2 digital code that I might get to when I was taking a break from WoW. Splurging if I made an entire box of spaghetti noodles for the entire day.
Today. And yes, to-day. I have a 6y/o little Pearl Harbor Day girl. Who asks everyday when I'm going to be able to find another job so it can go back to just her and Mommy because I "Screw up her system being home".

I was born 1988. I grew up with burying the moden with a pillow like a psychotic murderer at 1am to dl my cd on napster so I can burn it to my no-skip Sony walkman and put it in my Jnco jeans because I wanted to prove to the ladies in Tripp pants that I was rawr.
2012 according to late year newegg.com, I had a 10gb hard drive with a GTX 660ti with the free Borderlands 2 digital code that I might get to when I was taking a break from WoW. Splurging if I made an entire box of spaghetti noodles for the entire day.
Today. And yes, to-day. I have a 6y/o little Pearl Harbor Day girl. Who asks everyday when I'm going to be able to find another job so it can go back to just her and Mommy because I "Screw up her system being home".

I both wish I could and love that I dont relate to this type of thing. Because once I was interested in pc gaming and gaming in general in a serious/acutual way beyond just enjoying playing dragons dogma on 360 and gmod Icasually, I already had fibre interenet.

I both wish I could and love that I dont relate to this type of thing. Because once I was interested in pc gaming and gaming in general in a serious/acutual way beyond just enjoying playing dragons dogma on 360 and gmod Icasually, I already had fibre interenet.
My very first PC games were www7.newgrounds.com. That 7 was important because it tricked the school to not ban the site since it wasn't www. When the blocked that, you used www8.
At home, I got mad skillz at Mine Sweeper and I AM the Pinball Wizzard.

It was what... May 2012-ish? I was 23 at that point, 31 now. Between then and now I've had and beaten cancer twice, became disabled, moved house four times, changed my hair color roughly 10 different times, started streaming a few years back... basically just a bunch of unexciting stuff and things lol

Wow, thats crazy. Cant imagine. Good on you mate.

Top Bottom