+
Wow, its really happening guys and gals. Preloading at GoG now and almost done.
Now the wait for launch will be ever more unbearable. Like there finally is a delicious cookie in the jar but you cant eat it for some more days. :LOL:

8ce534544ddf8b599387a2f6dfe21be8.jpg

I've been over-hyped on this game since E3 2018 as my Favorite Game pick (2nd was Metro Exodus)... it's been a real long wait and it's finally happening🤩🤩🤩:love: :love: :love: Preorder was mailed out Friday the 4th.
Starting as Corpo... but Nomad is really intriguing me too.

Me too. Being an old fart from '82 I always fall into the trap of wanting to own a physical copy (ps4). :giveup:

Im not exactly an old fart, im 25 but yeah I get the feel to need to buy a physical copy. I just dont feel the same when I purchase digital like I do out of convience,
Post automatically merged:

oO Holy crap... just for the key ring? Wow :cool:

Yeap..... I could say the same about "just for pre load" :p

Fine wine?
Post automatically merged:

An age poll of cyberpunk players would be interesting... :)

Though since this is one of the biggest releases in humankind i wouldn't be surprised the result will be very average.

Im making that thread now and hopefully its ok to make

As much as I wanted asap access, I did a pre-order for the physical copy because it felt necessary to be able to hold it while dealing with all my emotions lol... I used to play the pen and paper when I was a teen, it was one of my favorite tabletop RPGs, so the baby nerd in me is a little emotional haha

Can hardly wait until I can pre-load on Steam .... Did I gather there will be a big day one patch, with whatever they've been working on since it went 'gold', though? Just wondering how much room to allow for that! :disapprove:

It has been a long time coming choombas. We are closest we have ever been and to dedicate a silent moment for those among us who passed away before the games release. May choomba spirits watch over us as we will enjoy this masterpiece for us and those who never got the opportunity.
Thank you CDPR for finally coming to the finish line and delivering a legendary cyberpunk experience!

Guest 4211861

It has been a long time coming choombas. We are closest we have ever been and to dedicate a silent moment for those among us who passed away before the games release. May choomba spirits watch over us as we will enjoy this masterpiece for us and those who never got the opportunity.
Thank you CDPR for finally coming to the finish line and delivering a legendary cyberpunk experience!
That's what I was thinking, all the people who never got to play it (and complain their car spawned on a rooftop).

Got an email from the company I preordered from that my order is being processed now. Hope I get it a little early so I can preload the game (PC)

Top Bottom