Cyberpunk 2077 GOG Digital Content

+
CDPR shows how to get the registration rewards in your game shown in the link below but does this content permanently get attached to your PSN account that you can re-download at anytime like regular DLC content or will you lose the content if you for some reason deleted your save data or factory reset your PlayStation? See the info related to this in the link below.

I have another problem. I cant download/get to this goodies on GOG GALAXY: original score, CP 2020 sourcebook and wallpapers. I preordered, downloaded game, but this is only what I can see in "Extras" section.
1607348410503.png

Also, I know those two goodies will be available after game release.
Can somebody explain to me how to download/get or. score etc.? Thanks

I have another problem. I cant download/get to this goodies on GOG GALAXY: original score, CP 2020 sourcebook and wallpapers. I preordered, downloaded game, but this is only what I can see in "Extras" section. View attachment 11072045

I believe they come out on the 10th of December. :)

digital goods.PNG

I have another problem. I cant download/get to this goodies on GOG GALAXY: original score, CP 2020 sourcebook and wallpapers. I preordered, downloaded game, but this is only what I can see in "Extras" section. View attachment 11072045

I got the same problem :)

So everything will come out on the 10th of Dec? :)
I got the same problem :)

Guys yeah they come out on the 10th.

it says you get the 2020 sourcebook, Now I've tried to find out if this is the core rulebook for the CP2020 rpg, various reddit threads confirm and deny it is, does anyone have a clear answer on this? Cos I lost my copy of the 2020 book years ago and if we get a digital version, that would be epic, or is it a "sourcebook" that provides lore and little else?

NVM: I was digging in the steam folder and yes it is the core rulebook for CP2020 :)

Last edited:
it says you get the 2020 sourcebook, Now I've tried to find out if this is the core rulebook for the CP2020 rpg, various reddit threads confirm and deny it is, does anyone have a clear answer on this? Cos I lost my copy of the 2020 book years ago and if we get a digital version, that would be epic, or is it a "sourcebook" that provides lore and little else?

NVM: I was digging in the steam folder and yes it is the core rulebook for CP2020 :)

Yes, it's indeed the original CP 2020 RPG sourcebook, and it's an amazing touch by CDP :)

Top Bottom