It's happening :D

+
It's almost here, i think i'm going to cry...

View attachment 11072108

Are you plugged in next to the Google main internet hub? o_O I thought my connection was fast.

dl.png

We got my wife multi-streaming and my daughter is watching something on her tablet. This is the best I can do.

Attachments

• 20201207_130000.jpg
    20201207_130000.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 38
We got my wife multi-streaming and my daughter is watching something on her tablet. This is the best I can do.
You didn't buy directly fro GoG? For shame! /jk
Seriously though those are respectable speeds for having a shared connection!

Mine's all done. And yes ... 'Go back to sleep Samurai, it's not the 10th' hehe. Started preload @ 10pm local time ... spent some time with my SO watching TV and ... stuff ... came back out to loungeroom to check on progress around half past midnight ... all done :-D Looks like the crappy AU broadband speeds didn't let me down for once.

Quick Q - does anyone know if the preload already incorporates the 'Day 0 patch', or will we still need to install that patch on release day (which negates the advantage of preload somewhat since everyone else will be patching too) ?

I'm completely amazed by this. My download (from GOG) took 35 minutes. Do I dare push the 'play' button?, I'm afraid my computer might blow up or something. I'll hold off for now...

Quick Q - does anyone know if the preload already incorporates the 'Day 0 patch', or will we still need to install that patch on release day (which negates the advantage of preload somewhat since everyone else will be patching too) ?
There's always going to be additional files to dl after a preload. If I understand things correctly, essentially they just gave you a broken game that'll repair itself the day the game releases. You got over half the files though, so it shouldn't take nearly as long once it comes out.

There's always going to be additional files to dl after a preload. If I understand things correctly, essentially they just gave you a broken game that'll repair itself the day the game releases. You got over half the files though, so it shouldn't take nearly as long once it comes out.
Dang. OK, thanks for the confirm ...

Top Bottom