System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

+
Could I run CP2077 on my old PC?
AMD FX-8150
Geforce GTX 1050TI 4GB
8GB RAM
and a HDD
fps are not important for me only if it run maybe 30-50 fps

Also to note talking about PC specs and the like, three things will be answered soon that one has been semi confirmed. 1. I know this game will have 21.9 support but will it scale to 32.9 and will the cutsences be locked @ 16.9 being that they Feature Interactive Cutscenes. 2. SLI/NV LINK scaling no matter how you might feel about it will be answered as well, it will be interesting to see if and how much it will scale. If it does scale 2 2080TI will be more then enough leaving the question why buy a 3080 or 3070 for the price point if 2 2080TI's will scale with better performance. 3. Will the game have unlocked FPS? also will be answered. You may think these questions are not relevant , but let me just say when Horizon Zero Dawn came to PC it's main selling points were SLI, unlocked frames, and ultrawide scaling despite being a great game.

Last edited:
Are you sure that it's gonna double the performance?
Who said anything about double performance here?

Could I run CP2077 on my old PC?
AMD FX-8150
Geforce GTX 1050TI 4GB
8GB RAM
and a HDD
fps are not important for me only if it run maybe 30-50 fps

1080p low settings maybe 20-40 FPS, Cyperpunk hits harder that you think! :D You have a console, try it on there it´s more fun then your PC.

Last edited:
The benchmarks released by some sites are different from the ones in the system requirements but these are benchmarked w/ the pre-released version right? so will there be some improvements ones day 0/day 1 patch and the gpu driver updates comes out? I'm just running i5 8400 & EVGA 2060KO so I'm worried I wont be able to run the game smoothly..

Hello,
Will I be able to run Cyberpunk 2077 with some graphics in Very High or Ultra (like texture or characters details) by lowering other graphics option (idk like shadows) with this configuration ?

GeForce GTX 1070
Intel Core i7-8750H CPU @2.20Ghz
16 GB RAM
1920x1080, 144Hz

Well, if i can run the game with High settings on every graphics option, it doesn't bother me but at least, i would like to run the game with texture and char details at the highest possible.

BTW, sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language!

NVidia has released the following requirements:

cyberpunk-2077-nvidia-geforce-recommended-system-specs.jpg

Guest 4406876

NVidia has released the following requirements:

View attachment 11072864
Missing vital information: FPS target. Everybody knows that the game is gonna start till the main menu on a VodooFX, but what's the FPS? Plus why ultra settings with different resolutions other than 1080p? Is ultra meant as for Textures, shadows etc etc or just an increase of resolution for an already ULTRA setting at 1080p for the recommended spec? These specs are not even useful.

Missing vital information: FPS target. Everybody knows that the game is gonna start till the main menu on a VodooFX, but what's the FPS? Plus why ultra settings with different resolutions other than 1080p? Is ultra meant as for Textures, shadows etc etc or just an increase of resolution for an already ULTRA setting at 1080p for the recommended spec? These specs are not even useful.
The specs are Pirates Code. More of a guideline, really. Your computer is never the same as any benchmark computer that was used in creating the game even. They are simply saying, "This is what you should be around given this information on our personal machines."
This is for PC. Most can assume it is a 60fps target. If you want raw numbers though for you. On your computer. You'll have to wait 14 more hours.

Informazioni vitali mancanti: obiettivo FPS. Tutti sanno che il gioco inizierà fino al menu principale su un VodooFX, ma qual è l'FPS? Inoltre, perché impostazioni ultra con risoluzioni diverse da 1080p? Ultra è inteso come per trame, ombre ecc. Ecc. O semplicemente un aumento della risoluzione per un'impostazione già ULTRA a 1080p per le specifiche consigliate? Queste specifiche non sono nemmeno utili.

This information is indicative only, as for any game. They cannot specify EVERY graphics setting for all GPUs. Tomorrow you will know well how it will run on your pc, it is impossible to predict, based on the GPU, CPU, SSD / HDD, ram, motherboard, etc ... it will change your gaming experience (as far as graphics are concerned)

Last edited:

Guest 4406876

I get what all you guys mean but see...if the target fps is 30...for a 2080 for example...it changes things a little even for other lower specs. That's what I meant. And seeing how the game ran on other systems didn't really reflect the 60fps target of those specs. Usually I never looked at system specs, but now I have to :D

I just thought of one thing, and I said to myself that for those who will not be satisfied with their pc or consumer performance, or those who have small pc configurations and not really the means to get large configurations, why not not to test stadia, well after of course you need a good connection ... but it might be an opportunity to test stadia and fully enjoy the graphics of the game !

Those requirements can't be for 60fps. Yongyea's review showed dips to 49 fps and he reports playing 1440p with ray tracing off on the 3080. IMO that's definitely not acceptable for optimization if it's true (hope I'm wrong).

Just wanted to add that I could run Cyberpunk 2077 on my rig. So far have not experienced any performance issues i.e. slow downs and etc. Graphics Quick Preset set to High. Texture Quality set to High.

Intel Core i3-6100T
8 GB RAM
Radeon Vega Pro Frontier Edition

Forgot to add, I play on a native 1080p projector.

Last edited:
Top Bottom