What platform will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

+

What platform will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

• Total voters
I‘d love to play it on a ps5, but it‘s probably going to take way too long to finally get one...

So it’s either PC or PS4 for now. We‘ll see 🙂.

PC and presumably on GOG since I preordered a retail version and apparently they come with a code for that. I do also happen to have a regular XBox One which was hand-me-down from my brother when he upgraded but I barely ever use it nowadays and I dislike playing FPP games with controllers anyway.

I'll be enjoying the game on a PC, just like I've done with every big release the past 25 years.

JexN7

Forum regular
PC. Always PC! My Alienware desktop I bought a decade ago finally bit the dust this summer. It really struggled playing games like AC:Odyssey, so I am happy I bought a new Omen laptop... Cyberpunk 2077 may or may not have swayed my decision to buy....

I'm surprised to see such PC dominance (in the poll), that's not consistent with the purchasing public is it?

I'll be on a Series X.

Wow, I didn't think PC would have such a massive lead in the poll. I'm a member of the master race, too ;p

I'm surprised to see such PC dominance (in the poll), that's not consistent with the purchasing public is it?

I'll be on a Series X.

We don't know that about Cyberpunk but here is some info about W3

"Another interesting takeaway is that when Witcher 3 was first released the Playstation 4 led the pack in terms of sales with 48% of them (compared to 31% on the PC and 20% on Xbox One). In 2019 the PC is the dominant platform with 53% of the sales and PS4 with 26%. Xbox One has 10% while the Switch has 1%. "

SOURCE

Consoles ( P4 and Xbox combined) only led for the first 2 years the next 3 years PC dominated the combined sales of all consoles together as the sales ratio show

Last edited:
I'll play on PC, even if we're considered the 5th wheel of gaming industry.
The fifth weel of the gaming industry is that mentality, PC has always been the best platform with the most options and just good looking games that run good with the equivalent of a console or better.....at the moment the only thing I can think of consoles have that is better is the ram and that is subjective at best.

Hi

Can i play this game on Macbook Pro 2020 using Widows Boot Camp ? Can anyone suggest if i can play on it without any issues ?

The fifth weel of the gaming industry is that mentality, PC has always been the best platform with the most options and just good looking games that run good with the equivalent of a console or better.....at the moment the only thing I can think of consoles have that is better is the ram and that is subjective at best.

I cannot think of anything consoles can do better than PC myself.

I disagree with the term 5th wheel in relation to PC gaming.

There are a number of things a PC can do better than a console from visuals to performance but i can't think of anything that acosole can do better than a pc.

Guest 4406876

I cannot think of anything consoles can do better than PC myself.

I disagree with the term 5th wheel in relation to PC gaming.

There are a number of things a PC can do better than a console from visuals to performance but i can't think of anything that acosole can do better than a pc.
The only thing a console (nintendo because the others are just dumbed down PCs) does better is a great integration of controllers and gimmicks that expand interactivity and specifically for each game and console they release.

The only thing a console (nintendo because the others are just dumbed down PCs) does better is a great integration of controllers and gimmicks that expand interactivity and specifically for each game and console they release.

I have never been into controllers I find the keyboard and mouse more comfortable and customizable.

Look at that list . I thinking they released on too many systems this why all the technical complaints

I know this was done to make money. But my suggestion is that game developers in general need to stop looking backwards and making thing backward compatible

From what I have read it seems that if the Devs had made this game exclusive for the next gen consoles and raised the min system requirements for pc. There would be a lot less technical complaints

Yes they would "lose" money but I think in this case having "quality" over quantity. Like the high end car market . Not everyone can afford a high end car but they still manage to make a profit.

Also if the game industry does not "force" people to upgrade making everything backwards compatible we are never going to move forward at a reasonable pace. . Its like trying walk while dragging/ carrying something to heavy behind you

Last edited:
I play on PS5 and the game experience is awful. I'm missing a properly working HDR-Mode. This is killing the game for me.

When will this be patched?

I'm playing the base PlayStation 4 version and it's excruciating. Not only does the game run badly and looks bad, but it also crashes! I paid money for a game that was advertised for this generation of consoles, and it turned out to be terribly unstable!

I'm playing on a PS4, and while it's not working great, I've played worse. I also remember how buggy Witcher 3 was at launch. So I'm willing to give CDPR the benefit of the doubt for now. I'm 4hrs in, it's crashed 3 times, and I got hit by a motorcycle that was randomly bouncing around between buildings in the sky. I'll eventually upgrade to a PS 5, but I don't buy new consoles at launch anymore. And my lil pos PC would explode if I tried to play cp2077 on it.

Top Bottom