Which card are you using for Cyberpunk2077?

+

Select the card series you will use.

• Nvidia 30 series

Votes: 57 18.3%
  • Nvidia 20 series

Votes: 104 33.3%
  • Nvidia 10 series

Votes: 87 27.9%
  • AMD 6000 series

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • AMD 5000 series

Votes: 17 5.4%
  • AMD RX series

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 28 9.0%

• Total voters
My ASUS G703GXR Laptop
Upgraded the OC'd 2666 RAM to Vengeance 3200.

Will be using Ultra+ any .ini tweaks to push max detail, quality and view dist.

1440p Ultra, you can expect around 35-50FPS without RT on
What kind of resolution does this laptop do?

i myself am using a 1050ti which scares me a lot considering it doesnt even reaches the minimum requirements. Right now i dont know if I should wait until i get a better card at around January or buy the game that i've been waiting for for more than a year and play it on low settings and 30 fps. Some advice would be appriciated
Have you any console? Xbox or PS ? Its better to play it there, with the 1050Ti it will be a shuttering experience not worth to play.

Guest 4406876

i myself am using a 1050ti which scares me a lot considering it doesnt even reaches the minimum requirements. Right now i dont know if I should wait until i get a better card at around January or buy the game that i've been waiting for for more than a year and play it on low settings and 30 fps. Some advice would be appriciated
Just get it and see what happens, my wife managed to play Ghost Recon Breakpoint on an i5, 8gb ram and a 680gtx. At MEDIUM 30 fps....sometimes :D but she made it. At least you'll know what's what with your own eyes,

Me Too. Something I get all sorts of different answers too.
1660ti, i5 and 16ram. Home theater in garage HDMI from PC to the 64k TV. I set WIN display at 3840. I then set 3840 in Valhala, also MEDIUM to keep the FPS above 35. It looks so good. Like night and day. But so many are telling me I am nuts and it will look better on my standard 24" monitor. I can't get my head around that. :)

2080Ti. I hope for at least 1440p with DLSS, mostly max settings and 60fps. Even badly optimized Valhalla runs that way, maybe Cyberpunk could too.

RX 470 (minimum requirement:rolleyes:)
However, I want to upgrade as soon as cards become more available and are not that overpriced as they are now.

RTX 2080, hoping it's enough for 1440p ultra with medium RT with DLSS

Last edited:
Theres nothing wrong with an intensive GPU demanding game, assuming that it delivers adequate visuals for the demands.
e.g. Crysis. Ahead of its time in visuals. It can be good and give the game great longevity. I mean thats what we want right?

I have a 2080ti, i want it brought to its knees at ultra. Absolutely crushed. I expect however, that maxing the cards output to deliver excellent visuals.

I imagine theres going to be some tweaks with settings that are hard to notice if turned off, that will significantly impact fps.

1070 until the 307 price returns to normal!
I could have waited for the release, but I'm glad I didn't. I went with the 2070 super. Still an amazing card. I was kicking myself at first until I realized that even today, I wouldn't have anything, so.

Top Bottom