Would you live in Night City in real life?

+

Gangs

• Voodoo Boys

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Tyger Claws

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Maelstrom

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Valentinos

Votes: 14 13.2%
  • 6th Street

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Animals

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Moxes

Votes: 55 51.9%
  • Scavangers

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Would you live in Night City if the city would've been real? If yes then which gang would you choose to be a part of ?

Probably not but then I'm not sure about the rest of the Cyberpunk world .... Then, I don't really know much about the gangs as I haven't looked into them yet. :think:

Rhyzur

Forum regular
Nay, but that's not saying much. I simply dislike cities, in general. (After all, I wasn't even all that fond of Wyzima and Novigrad.)
Novigrad just seemed more like a maze than a city to me. Yeah, by the end of running through all the quests since none of them are remotely in the same quadrant, you learn how to traverse the labyrinth. But it also had zero activity. It was just walls dressed up as houses.

Hell, no. My beach life on the Australian coast is too luxurious and easy-going to give it up for a cyberpunk dystopia, even one as cool as this. But if I found myself in Night City, I'd probably join the Tyger Claws. I want some glowing tats and mantis blades.

Hell, no. My beach life on the Australian coast is too luxurious and easy-going to give it up for a cyberpunk dystopia, even one as cool as this. But if I found myself in Night City, I'd probably join the Tyger Claws. I want some glowing tats and mantis blades.
The thought of living in Australia scares me more than the prospect of living in Night City. At least Night City doesn't have kangaroos. I think. I'm not sure, so for now, it's the safer option.

Starting from the bottom? Hell to the naw.
Having enough eddies to afford life in Westbrook or even have status to live in the Executive Zone? Hell yes.

As long as i had an edge and had everything i needed to survive the daily grind, then yes.
With this being said, the cities i totally dig and would live in:

Night City in Cyberpunk.
The techno future like city in the The Fifth Element.
Nar Shaddaa in Star Wars.
Los Angeles in Blade Runner.

There are a few more cool dystopia cities out there that intrigue me....but thats just a few.

Guest 4211861

No one is hacking your brain to convince you to tear yourself into pieces in real life.
I meant having to choose between different gangs, just to survive, since there are no other options available.

Never, but if I had no choice, then I would run with the Voodoo boys as I spend entirely too much of my time in front of my PC anyway!

JexN7

Forum regular
Compared to our reality? No way. That place is intimidating as hell.
Compared to the rest of the Cyberpunk 2077 universe where the rest of the world is in fallout from nuclear war and the world economies are shot, I would consider it... but still think I'd chose to wing it in a cabin deep in the Canadian forests over Night City. At least I'd have solitude.

Top Bottom