+
Well, look at the bright side people, we're experiencing the theory of relativity from Einstein.
A few hours, from our perspective, feels like weeks...I suspect it's not gonna feel that way once we'll be playing the game (more like "Oh come on! It's already that late...Impossible, my clock must be broken or something...Okay, fine, let's do one (ten) more quest and I stop...").

We're doing science lol

Well, look at the bright side people, we're experiencing the theory of relativity from Einstein.
A few hours, from our perspective, feels like weeks...I suspect it's not gonna feel that way once we'll be playing the game (more like "Oh come on! It's already that late...Impossible, my clock must be broken or something...Okay, fine, let's do one (ten) more quest and I stop...").

We're doing science lol
The real question is:
If I turn my computer and screens off, did the game get delayed again?

Guest 4419821

Weekend play for me, unfortunately work gets in the way at launch.

Steelbook on the way though so I can at least admire the map :)

I Just Wanted To Say THANK U for making this amazing game , Thanks for all your hard work , I'm sure it was stressful for you and not everything went according to the plan , but we are still here , we're still going to play the game you put so much into ... so THANK You , GOOD JOB , i hope all who worked on this game can go on a long vacation and rest fully ...

The real question is:
If I turn my computer and screens off, did the game get delayed again?

It doesnt get delayed until the delay is observed. So if you turn your screen off, its both on schedule and delayed. Or something like that

Last edited:
I finally managed to spot a CP2077 ad in the wild here in Helsinki! The first Ive seen! Man, that ad campaign must've been huge!
cp_ad.jpg

if we preordered on gog don't we get the ost soundtrack download for free?

I cannot find that anywhere in my gog

1607530963287.png

which soundtrack is the one with the girl singing in a soft lovely lofty voice? sounds almost angelic

We're doing science lol
relativity is actually referring to the speed of light (propagation of causality; since light is massless it goes at the max speed of cause and effect) being constant in all frame of references relative to the observer no matter where it is measured... the only way light can be constant speed in all frame of references is if it is space and time itself (or rather space-time) component that shifts around to accommodate.
Post automatically merged:

1607532847056.png

1607532860130.png

Top Bottom