🎉The Welcome Thread

+
1607537997029.png

Welcome to CD PROJEKT RED's Official Forums!

*IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO
TECHNICAL SUPPORT.*
Whether you're following the Path, blazing through Night City, or just fancy a hand of Gwent, we're glad to have you aboard!

In this thread, you can introduce yourself, share a bit of your gaming experiences, or reach out about an issue. As a measure against spamming, all new users must post ten times, before they can create new topics of their own. If you're in a hurry, though, or not quite sure where to post, please, post your topic here, and one of the moderators can help guide you to the proper destination.

So, welcome again! Look around, explore, share your opinions -- have fun! However, we do have some Forum Regulations, which you really ought to read. But, above all, please, keep the discussions friendly, respectful, and civil. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks, and happy posting!

Hello new welcome thread, hello guys.
Hi lads. I want to play Cyberpunk 2077 on my rig with RTX 2070 GPU and run it on RT Low settings. Does it mean that I will play on minimal settings with RT on low or like ultra settings but with RT on low. How does it work? Like two versions of the game or just separate RT settings?

Hello new welcome thread, hello guys.
Hi lads. I want to play Cyberpunk 2077 on my rig with RTX 2070 GPU and run it on RT Low settings. Does it mean that I will play on minimal settings with RT on low or like ultra settings but with RT on low. How does it work? Like two versions of the game or just separate RT settings?

Could you post the rest of your system spec I.e RAM, CPU,

First time posting here.. So, Hi Choombas!
In answer to your query (maybe) @toussaint- and anyone one else with a RTX Nvidia card and Geforce Experience... There's a patch you can download using the app now.. When you start the game later you should be able to use Geforce Experience to optimise your game settings automatically
This is a good start but may need more tweaking

Guest 4432061

I'm fairly upset that PC users, who make up the bulk of sales, had to wait an extra 21 days so that it could be made ready for console users. And now I keep getting swamped with spoilers from console users who got it before me. WTH

I'm fairly upset that PC users, who make up the bulk of sales, had to wait an extra 21 days so that it could be made ready for console users. And now I keep getting swamped with spoilers from console users who got it before me. WTH
Agreed
Post automatically merged:

Well i did not dare to play on my 2080 RTX with 16GB DDR4 2.6 GHz so....
What

I see a barcode below the Hard difficulty option.
I really wanna scan it and see what it is so I thought of looking for a forum but now I see that no one has posted it yet.
Guess I am the first but I cannot post anything yet soo...
Ill check that out thank you

Hi

Last edited:
Hey, I can only write this is the welcome section. So I'm just curious, does anyone know if the devs are getting a break after this? I heard they've been on crunch time since the start, just curious if they are getting a bit of down time?

Can only post in here since I'm new to forum. None of the day one patches seem to be available for me on the Xbox series x (Digital copy). Only have Version 1.0.06 installed and no updates available.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Hi All ,
My name is Christian and i start to play Thronebracker , i don't understand how you change ability for leader , i change already in camp there show me the right ability but in game when i start a fight on puzzle i have the old ability !
ps: i know gwent already i have more than 700 hours on withcher 3 and in gwnt almost 100 hours , today i start thronebracker and is frustrating because i must fight with emissary on puzzle and without ability i need is imposibile to defet that one !
I hope sombody tell me what is this bug or what i must to do

Thank you

Hey, I can only write this is the welcome section. So I'm just curious, does anyone know if the devs are getting a break after this? I heard they've been on crunch time since the start, just curious if they are getting a bit of down time?
Why if they get paid?

Hello there,

I'm new to this forum so I had to post here and I hope someone can help me out. So I got Cyberpunk straight away when it released and for some reason it's not using my gpu (see sc). My fans and leds of my GPU are on and I'm not having this problem on another game, Maybe someone can help me?

Specs:
Intel i7-8700k
GTX 1080
32GB ram @ 3200mhz
1TB SSD

Things I have tried:
Reinstalling GPU drivers trough GeForce experience and NVidia's website.
Disabling steam overlay.
Rolling back GPU drivers.
Reinstalling Microsoft visual C++.
Change installation drive.
Reinstalling the game.
Starting a new save.

Note: Fraps also doesn't work as it seems to be stuck on the launcher rather than the game maybe this has something to with it. I'm also logged into the launcher.

Thanks for your help and time!

Screenshot_2.png

Hello, I have a problem when I start recording \ stream the picture starts to twitch. This happens exactly on the recording itself, in the game I have the most stable 60 frames per second. My AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor, GTX 1660 video card, and 16 GB of RAM. Thanks

Top Bottom