how do you like the character editor?

+

Keive

Forum regular
Disappointed. Like some of the hair options, but think some things could be better. Skin types bother me, mostly referring to for male V. I think he looks kind of old, nothing wrong with that but I don't think he looks 22 (which I believe is the age we were suppose to be). I really wish they add more skin types and eyes or something... male V just looks... bad. I wish I could get a look closer to original male V, not the new one. Same with new female V, I liked her look in some posters but not a huge fan as I once thought I was, not sure if you can replicate the look of the old one.

Wish there was more body types too.
Also, games with options rather than sliders usually would lead to some pretty great results but this hasn't been the case for me when it comes to CP2077.

Hope they add stuff

I wish there were a few more skin types and you could adjust the "brow", some of the hairstyles look a little off on my guy because they make his forehead look huge.

Keive

Forum regular
In each of the 3 chest options, you can't have the tits deleted. You can only make them a bit smaller.
Ah I see what you mean ,I was looking at that too, too bad tbh. I was hoping I could do the same as you tried to achieve. I also was hoping there was a even bigger size that the biggest offered.
I wish there were a few more skin types and you could adjust the "brow", some of the hairstyles look a little off on my guy because they make his forehead look huge.
Yes x100. What is up with the brow and forehead??? I was so confused, and also we need more skin types, can't there just be one that doesn't have a built in blush/dirt/aftershave. All the options were kind of odd.

Personally, I'd like more chest and genitalia options. The breasts don't have a natural hang to them, so there is no natural looking alternative to the plastic and fake looking ones as a result. And, I can't be the only weirdo here who thought there'd be cybernetic penis options that actually look cybernetic, a la that Mix It Up poster, right?

Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, I'd like an option to remove the testicles while still having any of the Penises. Or even penises with vaginas to role-play a lesbian woman or a gay man who just preferred a cybernetic way to have intercourse without altering other natural functionalities.
Post automatically merged:

Don't get me wrong, having the few options we have is great, but if we're gonna go there, I think we should really go there, y'know? I wanna roleplay all sorts of types.

Last edited:
You wouldn't want any additional cosmetic or roleplay options? I agree that I'm not disappointed, per se. I just kinda assumed the things I specified were gonna be present. Would love for CD Projekt to add them.

You wouldn't want any additional cosmetic or roleplay options? I agree that I'm not disappointed, per se. I just kinda assumed the things I specified were gonna be present. Would love for CD Projekt to add them.

Are you asking me? I mean if cdpr decided to add them - sure. But as it is, no I wouldnt think "oh this isnt enough"

Well, I could always come up with more things to have in there .... More hairstyles, for instance! Other 'skin' choices to not have the weird lines on the face? Then, a proper chest slider for BIG boobs, obviously! But I'm happy enough with it for now & it's quite possible they already plan to improve that, along with whatever is coming with the announced dlc :coolstory:

I am disappointed with lack of body types. I am disappointed with female body options. Breasts are small and look bad/fake (like in the Witcher), bad breasts physics if any and lack of female genitalia options. By the way, male options are way better.

The genitalia and breasts are definitely the features that are lacking variety. Let us chop those berries and keep the twig, spice up the junk options and have some alt choices in boob shapes. Throw the butt in there for good measure.

Wouldn't say no to a few more hair options that aren't side-shaved too, but that might be asking for too much.
Post automatically merged:

I am disappointed with lack of body types. I am disappointed with female body options. Breasts are small and look bad/fake (like in the Witcher), bad breasts physics if any and lack of female genitalia options. By the way, male options are way better.
I'll add that the color options are super limited on most things. Makeup only has like 6 colors to pick from, hair has weird locked in combos like green/red or orange/green. Why can't they be selected independently?

Last edited:
Actually, I like it a lot.
I think they found the perfect balance between variety without being too overwhelming. Each change of facial parts immediately make a significant change on the visual.
It's trully possible to make beautiful characters with it.

Now, of course, it could be a little bit more options in some departments (from the top of my head, tattoos and piercings) but overall, that's a pretty solid creator (at least imo)

I just dont think penis/vagina/breast options are actually a big deal.. Like, so what you cant intimately describe what genitals and very decide you want the perfect pair off tits - so what?

I dont think a video game should have 50 different vaginas/penis options.

It's good and bad at the same time. Over emphasis on stupid hairstyle and pupils. Lacks cyberware and tattoos especially asymmetric options.

Top Bottom