Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

+
the same for me , I even delete the game and downloaded it again (8 hours wasted) and still the same , i am really did not expect that from CDPR

Please, post your specs if you're encountering a technical issue.

i7-4790K
16 GB RAM
GTX 980 ti, 6 GB VRAM
Windows 7 x64
Latest Nvidia drivers installed, 460.79

i5-7600
32 GB RAM
GTX 2060
Windows 10 x64
Latest Nvidia divers

I get the flatlined message as soon as I click "Play" on GoG.
Post automatically merged:

Download the COG launcher, and do this: (I didn't have COG launcher, but it's what is causing the problem. download it)

I've already got the overlay turned off in GOG so that's not the issue for me. However, there's an overlay in Nvidia's software as well, so I'd recommend turning that off too. I'm reinstalling the game at the moment so let's see if that works better.

i5-7600
32 GB RAM
GTX 2060
Windows 10 x64
Latest Nvidia divers

I get the flatlined message as soon as I click "Play" on GoG.

I've already got the overlay turned off in GOG so that's not the issue for me. However, there's an overlay in Nvidia's software as well, so I'd recommend turning that off too. I'm reinstalling the game at the moment so let's see if that works better.
I got the same problems with GOG platform. And I already tried all the solutions and nothing worked. Now reinstalling.

there is a solution, but I translated via google translator

Guys here I wrote a guide in the discussions right now I can not find, in short, save the game before departure, then when you start to leave the bar, press f5 until this quick save flies out, then re-enter the game and load the normal save the first one you made with your hands, then when it loads , load the most recent quick save, it should turn out I was able to exit the bar and go further

Same here - GOG launcher - Hit Play - CD Project displays - crashes

From crash report

Registered crash info file...
InternalVersion: 3.0.3214677 P4CL: 4155897 Stream: //R6.Root/R6.Patch0Hotfix2
!!!CRASHED!!!
Error Reason: Unhandled exception
Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0x0.
File: <Unknown>
Line: 0

Winblows 10 x64
i7-8700k
32GB RAM
M.2 Drive (game location)
EVGA 2080 Super

TBH - they should of delayed it again to do more QA. Nothing makes a gamer more pissed off then waiting for a game release and then unplayable at launch for hours.

Okay. So i ain't the only one having this issue.
Cool. Wasted 60$ on a game that doesn't work

I have updated my GPU driver, restarted my PC multiple times and nothing seems to fix it.

Game instantly crashes upon starting from Launcher.

Error reason: Assert
Expression: <Unknown>
Message: Gpu Crash for unknown reasons! Callstack here is probably irrelevant. Check if Breadcrumbs or Aftermath logged anything useful.
File: e:\r6.patch0hotfix2\dev\src\common\gpuapi\src\dx12\gpuapidx12error.cpp(40)

I'm using Ryzen5 2600x, 16G DDR4 RAM, 1080Ti with Win10 x64 2004 update

Updated my drivers to latest versions, verified that DX executable is latest version, verified integrity of game files via Steam UI (it did not download any new content), disabled Steam in-game overlay, disabled FW and Antivirus runtime, no effect at all. Am I missing something here?

Been trying to find a solution for hours now. Any idea on how to fix this? Because I am on my way to refund right now.

Dxdiag report & crash report are attached to this post.

Thanks in advance for any help or ideas.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    84.8 KB · Views: 156
  • report.txt
    3.8 KB · Views: 110
I've gotten to the park in the tutorial where it wants me to hack the screen, and when i press the button to do so it starts to bring up the hacking overlay and crashes,
I tried skipping the tutorial and going straight into the first mission, but when it wants me to hack the door, same thing, i press the button and it starts to bring up the hacking/scanning screen and it crashes,
I've even tried bringing up the scanner as soon as i get out of the elevator and walk to the door with it up, but as soon as i get close to the door it crashes,

Driverrs are updated, steam overlay and other stuff was disabled/off, I'm reinstalling the game now, but god fucking damn it. i feel like most likely im just going to have to fight steam in getting a refund,

32 gigs of gskill
asus MB
asus 1080TI,
When you see stuff like that, it typically points to a corrupt file or save. Validating the install should fix the first possible cause... starting again or going back a bunch of saves will fix the latter.

Same problem here tried reinstall change settings, first things goes well untill first mission run in city then steam flatline, where are the devs, have been reading dont really seam like any response.
Responses take time, you need to validate then respond, responding before you know what the heck is going on is an express ticket to headache town.

[QUOTE = "DemiurG-, publicación: 12294233, miembro: 4448528"]
jeje
[/CITAR]
Hello again HAHAHAHAHA, the game crashed after the cinematic when they catch you stealing the car. at least I could play 5 minutes HAHAHAHA

I have this same crashing issue when I go to sit down on the corpo intro. Not sure if it is some conflict they need to patch with the old CPU, but I also am on an old LGA 1366 chipset with a Xeon x5680 CPU, 24gb DDR3 RAM. I doubt it is my GPU since it is a GTX 2060 with brand new drivers and Windows 10. Bummer because this PC runs every other game splendidly. I really hope they address this quickly because the game looks and runs fantastic otherwise.

EDIT: It appears this is an issue with the CPU not supporting AVX on these chipsets. CDPR needs to patch the game to support non-AVX CPUs like EVERY other game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom