Game won't leave start screen

+
I noticed others have had issues starting their game but it doesn't appear anyone else has reported this one. I can start the game just fine and get through the intro, but I can't get past the start screen itself. Anyone got any ideas?

My PC somewhat of a potato but it seems to run the little bit it has fine. I can skip the intro with the enter key but it won't work on the start screen.

*EDIT: I'm just an idiot I guess. Spacebar didn't seem to work before but now it does

Attachments

• yesnt.png
    yesnt.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 509
Last edited:
can't skip the cinematic scene with spacebar
and then can't press spacebar to cotinue to enter main menu..
anyone else has this problem ?
i tried everything like restarting the pc, uninstalled the game, validate the local files, updated the latest driver.. nothing seems to work..
i hope this gets fixed soon.. thanks everyone in advance :D
Post automatically merged:

I noticed others have had issues starting their game but it doesn't appear anyone else has reported this one. I can start the game just fine and get through the intro, but I can't get past the start screen itself. Anyone got any ideas?

My PC somewhat of a potato but it seems to run the little bit it has fine. I can skip the intro with the enter key but it won't work on the start screen.

same thing bro

Attachments

• 20201210132706_1.jpg
    20201210132706_1.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Hello, I have a problem where i can't get past the start screen. Pressing space or clicking with my mouse doesn't let me through. While pressing alt+f4 works just fine for exiting the game. On screen keyboard doesn't work for this aswell. Are there any program arguments i should try to fix this?

Hello, I have a problem where i can't get past the start screen. Pressing space or clicking with my mouse doesn't let me through. While pressing alt+f4 works just fine for exiting the game. On screen keyboard doesn't work for this aswell. Are there any program arguments i should try to fix this?
same thing happening to me.. haven't found the fix yet..
nobody's complaining about this except us :(

Have the same problem for me as well, hope there can be fix for this. Hope it's nothing to do with the specs.

Processor: Ryzen 5
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1650.

EDIT: Worked after restart, but again now back to same issue

EDIT2: Launching game directly, instead of game launcher worked for me.

Last edited:
Have the same problem for me as well, hope there can be fix for this. Hope it's nothing to do with the specs.

Processor: Ryzen 5
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1650.
i hope so..
i tried everything..
updated the drivers, restarting the pc, changed keyboards, uninstalled and reinstalled the game.. nothing seems to work :(
still stuck here

Attachments

• 20201210132706_1.jpg
    20201210132706_1.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 113
i hope so..
i tried everything..
updated the drivers, restarting the pc, changed keyboards, uninstalled and reinstalled the game.. nothing seems to work :(
still stuck here
Same for me man.. Hope this gets patched or we are given some tips on how to debug this, like a program argument that toggles debug mode to see what our spacebars are recognised as etc :/

Same for me man.. Hope this gets patched or we are given some tips on how to debug this, like a program argument that toggles debug mode to see what our spacebars are recognised as etc :/
now i'm reinstalling the game for the second time..
if it doesn't work, i've to wait for the next patch :/
i've so hyped for this game, it really sucks :/

now i'm reinstalling the game for the second time..
if it doesn't work, i've to wait for the next patch :/
i've so hyped for this game, it really sucks :/
I have fixed it. But this shouldn't be a fix tbh. I run windows through QEMU and i use Barrier to connect my pheripherals to windows. So i just plugged in my BT reciever and logitech reciever to my usb dock, passthrough it to windows. And connected my devices that way, now it's working fine when they don't go through Barrier/Synergy. And for my linux machine i just switch connection through bt and change devices connected to on the mouse/keyboard. Hope this helps u man if ur trying to run with barrier/synergy also

Top Bottom