Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

+
So... finally, here it is! What do you think about Cyberpunk?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote of the day:
I still have faith in both the game and (more importantly) CDPR's commitment to complete the job. I really appreciated their revisions of all The Witcher editions and have no reason to doubt their intentions for CP77. That's not to understate my sense of disappointment, though. They knew full-well what was in store when they released this game in its current state and thoroughly deserve all the ensuing criticism. There are many who will take a cynical view but I honestly believe that the devs are cringing at their loss of kudos. Prior to this they had achieved a rare status but now they're exposed as all too human.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for myself, I have decided to let this game age in the cellar for 1-2 years to become a true masterpiece. If you played The Witcher Wild Hunt long enough, you know the difference between version 1.01 and 1.32. If you didn't, trust me - it was very noticeable. I enjoyed the game so much more when the bugs and rough edges were refined, so I am going to do this with Cyberpunk.

Last edited:
As for myself, I have decided to let this game age in the cellar for 1-2 years to become a true masterpiece. If you played The Witcher Wild Hunt long enough, you know the difference between version 1.01 and 1.32. If you didn't, trust me - it was very noticeable. I enjoyed the game so much more when the bugs and rough edges were refined, so I am going to do this with Cyberpunk.
Witcher 3 release version worked really well for me. Minor graphics glitches and some quests refusing to wrap after I finished them - that's all.

Cyberpunk is in more rough shape for sure. Witcher 2 kind of shape.

Not too far into the game but so far so good, honestly.
I like the combat quiet a lot. It seems pretty tactical, there's cover, dodge, even parry for melee.
I'm still not used to it (spent a lot of time in the tutorial but there's still a lot for me to improve about).
That's not a critisizm btw, I love when games have depts and it seems to be the case here.

Absolutely awful game full of so many bugs, screen is blurry and made my new PS5 crash 6 times just in the tutorial hate to think how older consoles and PC's play.
Should never have been allowed to release in this state needed a long delay by at least 6 months to fix even Fallout76 and Mass Effect: Andromeda released in a better state.
I have never been so disappointed in a game after all the hype spent loads on the collector's edition which I will be selling on!!
Will be avoiding CDPR games from now on day one and only buy well after launch and think others will do the same. CDPR were obviously only interested in quick cash and scamming people and just spent loads on advertising/promotion to deceive.
People should be able to get a refund as game isn't fit for purpose!!

Guys ım see 2018 gameplay and 2020 enemies teleporting and pumps dont have brutal kills sorry for my bad english but looking 2018 gameplay and tools of destruction just what happened this game who killed this game on combat on 2018 gameplay all head leg arm is leaving body when you shot with shotgun ı feel very bad will this problem will fixed ?

So... finally, here is it! What do you think about Cyberpunk?

I would like light blue hair to be light blue and not green.

1. I love the character creator. One of my favorites.
2. The story and characters so far are great.
3. Haven't had too many bugs yet (couldn't pick up some cards in the Nomad prologue tower, but that's it).
4. I am terrible with mouse and keyboard in combat.

Also: Edited title for a bit more longevity.

Top Bottom