Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we btw have a forum for reporting bugs? I want to help the devs sort out the bugs as soon as possible.

Also: Yay me achieving the 1000th red point. :shrug:

Hi!
My configuration is composed by:

RTX 2060
16GB (8x2) RAM 3000hz
Ryzen 5 2600

i've seen the System Requirements tabs but i didn't understand well how does it works: With my specs, if i would like play CP2077 in 1080p60fps, i need to choose (according to the tab) High + RT MINUMUM, or i need to decide between Ultra AND RT MINUMUM?
1607452330592.png

Attachments

• 16_9_EN_3-_02qt7qdkx3b50kqk.jpg
    16_9_EN_3-_02qt7qdkx3b50kqk.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 83
Will there be a forum/location where we can post bugs that we find? I'm not not necessarily talking crash/game breaking bugs, just minor little things we stumble on. As an example in the 'Set V's Appearance' screen, there are some odd behaviors when rotating the character (Q and E keys).

If a category (e.g. 'Eyes') left/right arrow is highlighted and rotation is with E, nothing happens. If rotation is with Q though, pressing Q will cause the cursor to jump up to the top of the categories list.

If the cursor is in the middle of category, pressing E will cause the cursor to scroll down the list, Q will cause the cursor to scroll up the list.

I don't know who I should contact to report a bug.
I have a bug when I change the volume of my speakers, I instantly look up or down. It happens every time.

I've heard times ago we shouldn't see a HUD without affording an EYE enhancement. What happened? Is there so much differences from the original proposal?

How can I hack people with Nanowire / Monowire? All I can do at the moment is use it for melee. I remember a video where it showed it can be used to hack people?

Why does it take so many bullets to kill an enemy? It takes a lot of bullets even to the head!! Are they real bullets or rubber bullets?

A common enemy in this game is like a mini boss in other games.
The controls are also very inconvenient, it is difficult to control the weapon and aiming at the enemy is also very inconvenient.

will it be possible to make the throwing knives reclaimable? cause i admit i havent come across alot of them and im quite fond of that skill

Only joined these forums to make a few simple requests.

1. The option to replace dildo junk items with any other random item that is not a sexual apparatus.

if you do not give this option I will never buy from you again going forward, this type of perversity was not mentioned that it would be prevalent damn near every where.

2. The option to turn off the flickering effects in the game as they are nauseating.

have a good day.

Only joined these forums to make a few simple requests.

1. The option to replace dildo junk items with any other random item that is not a sexual apparatus.

if you do not give this option I will never buy from you again going forward, this type of perversity was not mentioned that it would be prevalent damn near every where.
wait say what

Would like a developer response to:

There needs to be someone addressing this.

I am so disappointed that the character creation is not fully. Why we are not allowed physique shaping? I mean..it was so hyped that you can create your character so cool... but nah.. We literally have template skinny characters and thats all. I hope they gonna change this,sorry not sorry not everyone wants to play with skinnies :) I'll never understand why game companies reject the fact that plus size people exist. Id like to shape my character however i want with all sizes :) I hope they will give us the chance in a new update. :giveup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was the underwear still being on (during gameplay) intended even when fully naked? Shows it on inventory screen but that's it. Part of the reason I was excited for the game was because of the fully realized nudity something not had in an rpg to date. And yes censor is off. If I can customize genitals and pubic hair, let me see it

I can't find the "welcome" thread, and I have a problem. I'm doing the Ripperdoc quest and go into his buy/sell menu and select the cybereyes he's giving me for "free" but then i can't figure out how to exit the menu and thus can't proceed with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom