+
Bild1.jpg

Bild3.jpg
Bild4.jpg
Bild5.jpg
Bild6.jpg
Bild7.jpg

Great game!

REALLY hope they fix this by adding AA options, including the ability to use NO AA.

They need to do the same for volumetric fog as well, as medium and low settings look like pixelated horse dung.

The forced TAA needs to be patched out with an option to turn it off... My PC is perfectly capable of playing in high to ultra details in WQHD/DLSS off and I was really looking forward to it. It's a shame that all of that doesn't matter just because of TAA. As soon as I start moving, the whole picture gets blurry and especially the longer hairstyles look extremely pixelated...

I don't even understand why this isn't an option already, all the previous CDPR games had that...

I'm pretty sure the issues you are seeing are caused by DLSS. You are basically looking at downsampled resolutions. Deactivate DLSS and it will improve considerably (but it will have a performance hit)

nope I have the same issue with my good old 1080Ti that don't have DLSS
Having the same problem.
I also had the very exact issue with Mafia DE. Ghosting, bluring when moving camera.
I think it's some new technology that many gamedevs use and it looks terrible.

I hate this TAA anti aliasing. I thought my monitor was ghosting ffs. The same with RDR2 it has the same shitty AA. Please CDPR give us an option to disable AA. Pleaseeee.

I hate this TAA anti aliasing. I thought my monitor was ghosting ffs. The same with RDR2 it has the same shitty AA. Please CDPR give us an option to disable AA. Pleaseeee.
Yes I agree. As soon the camera moves everything gets blurry. Really bad implementation

The quality of TAA rely a lot on your setup, which is about the GPU and monitor you are using... Thing is... It looks REALLY bad on A LOT OF setups... I've the same problem as all of you guys... Only way I was able to fix it a little bit was by using the game filter that come with GeForce Experience... I really hope they just give us the option really! It looks so bad for so many people!

It is absolutely awful and the game always looks blurry, especially in motion. Why is there no option to disable it? When will this be fixed? I can't even know if the game's any good, because i can't play it, i get motion sick!

It's because it's a terrible port... with developers that are more focused on making the NEXT GEN version be the sparkling new gem... for a PC centric developer to shaft the PC version like this... it's a pure scam move. It was already delayed by over a year and this is the port they give us???

I'm having issues with the contrast being totally broken as well as horrible FPS... most scenes are blown out (mostly or over saturated by white). It's more than an oversight... it's blatant disregard for optimisation.
Sadly, I have to agree with this. In character creation there isn't a single color applied that actually corresponds to what is being selected. The temporal AA is simply horrible. Since there is DLSS I was hoping to get decent graphics instead of this blurry mess. Games like Death Stranding did this so well that now its hard to look at Cyberpunks implementation. Simply sad

Everytime there is some kind of movement its like seeing the world through the eyes of someone that has eyesight problems. It is horrendous and having no option to disable the temporal anti aliasing just makes it worse. It is gamebreaking to the point I feel obliged to return the game until a propper option is available (sadly).

Example Video (click)
No DLSS, 1080p.

Everytime there is some kind of movement its like seeing the world through the eyes of someone that has eyesight problems. It is horrendous and having no option to disable the temporal anti aliasing just makes it worse. It is gamebreaking to the point I feel obliged to return the game until a propper option is available (sadly).

Example Video (click)
No DLSS, 1080p.
same thing. i've seen similar graphics on my PS2

Not allowing us to decide what type of AA to use. Forcing this mess on us, looks like a PS3 game with the performance of Crysis on steroids.

yep. i remeber this from the Hitman1/Hitman2. graphics look bomb when u stand still. but when u move ....i hate this cancer TAA. well look at a positiv way this games performance is crap anyway so i dont care tbh.(i didnt buy it) (im not even pirating it) i never buy a game which forces me to use TAA. we are basically in 2021 and what we are getting is blurry video games. lol. gaming industry sucks right now.also contacting the devs via twitter is useless. they dont reply on that TAA problem. so fk em. just pirate this game

TAA is a real problem on modern games. It just makes everything blurry and with temporal artifacts.
I hope they put an option to disable Temporal AA.
Such a beautiful game, ruined by one terrible choice of AA.

Here is my system. I know it's not the best one, I actually need better GPU, HOWEVER, this GPU was able to give me 60 FPS so far in ALL newest titles on high settings or even ultra settings. Not in Cyberpunk 2077. OK, it can't give 60 FPS on high settings, but NO MATTER which settings I choose, I can't get 60 FPS. I can't even get 50 FPS or even 40FPS. On LOWEST settings. On lowest it still was 37FPS on crowded areas but then I started driving switching camera to 3th person view AND got drops to 29FPS with LAGS. >_> CD Projekt Red, I was your hardcore fan, I played all the Witcher Games. I have about 400 hours in all the Witcher games in total. I always defended you. But this!.. NO COMMENTS. I made re-order but I can't play and my card is your system requirements list and it actually says I would be able to play on high settings. It's some sort of joke.

- Intel Core i-5 8400.
- Be Quiet! Pure Rock.
- Asrock Z390 Extreme 4.
- Asus Turbo GTX 1060 6GB
- Corsair Spec-Alpha Black/Silver.
- Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 700W Gold.
- Western Digital HDD 1Tb.
- Patriot Viper M.2 SSD NVMe 3.0 1Tb.
- Kingston HyperX Predator 16Gb 2666Mhz 13 Cl.

There should have been option to turn off the anti-aliasing. It would increase performance.

Last edited:
Top Bottom