Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

+
Platform: Steam

Specs: R5 3600 + RTX 2060 Super
Playing Corpo Lifepath prologue and as soon as I enter Jenkin office or sit on the chair my game crashes every time.
Game has otherwise no FPS issue or CPU issue and I am getting 45-57FPS ultra everything.
Please help

У меня тоже 1607 и точно такая же проблема с запуском игры.Естественно,можно обновиться до новой версии Windows,но я бы предпочёл подождать HotFix ,потому что LTSB-самая производительная версия,которая существует на данный момент,и не хотелось бы с ней расставаться.
LTSB performance is a myth. Производительность LTSB это миф, можешь сам сравнить.

Sorry wasn't clear. I uninstalled completely and then began the whole 59gb download and installation.

Anytime i verify the files, I get a small download of 29mb's.

Oh, OK.

I didn't reinstall. Instead I just verified the files I had downloaded from when I preloaded the game and it added that additional 7GB file. Though, like I said, it's hard to know if that actually solved anything.

FIX for me atleast:

I did notice that my game crashed after I created my punk and since then i couldn't get even past the intro, so deleting them was my fix.

Location of save files: %LOCALAPPDATA%\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077
Delete the whole Cyberpunk2077 folder.
Tell me if it worked!

Playing Corpo Lifepath prologue and as soon as I enter Jenkin office or sit on the chair my game crashes every time.
Game has otherwise no FPS issue or CPU issue and I am getting 45-57FPS ultra everything.
Please help
So old intel and new ryzen cpus are having the same issue? Is there a bios setting to enable 256bit instruction. I wouldn't know, as I've never messed with a modern amd bios.

CP2077 Crashes after character creation and once in a while as I start a new game from the main menu. The furthest I've been able to play was the very beginning as your character stares into the mirror. I have yet to be able to play the game which is very disappointing and frustrating. I can almost always get to the main menu but no into the game itself.

The errors I get often are my game screen going black and my display adapter drivers needing to recover, and the flatline error message which I do send the error reports. I get nothing like this from any other game including ARMA 3, State of Decay 2, No Man's Sky, Witcher 3, and Ark Survival Evolved to name some of the heavier resource intensive games.

I tried many "fixes" none of which worked such as installing latest GPU drivers, turning off Galaxy overlay as well as shutting down other services like UPlay & Steam, deleting the json file in user folder and not changing any graphic settings when relaunching the game, turning graphics down to low, uninstalling and reinstalling CP2077, running the game directly from the games bin folder, making sure admin rights were given to the game, creating an antivirus exception to the entire GOG folder where CP was installed and reinstalling game, turning off my malware and antivirus protections, and uninstalled and reinstalled all VCRedist. I even tried my Win7 fix that I used for Mafia Definitive edition (which is Win10 only) to run on my machine and still no dice. I also do not have the option to go to Fullscreen in the options menu.

I can not update to Windows 10 atm because I do a lot of audio work, and a lot of my older VST's, VSTi's, and apps that I use frequently do not function under Windows 10.

My specs are as follows...
O/S: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 with all the latest service packs
CPU: I7 3770K
MoBo: Asus Z77 Sabretooth
GPU: EVGA Black Ed. GTX 1080TI with 11GB of VRAM with latest Nvidia driver 460.79
RAM: 16GB (4x G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 4GB sticks)
Game is loaded onto SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB
PSU: EVGA 80Plus Gold 750watt

All other drivers and .net are up to date.

I hope some of this helps. Thank you.

u know u can isntall windows 10 ?
and your work can be handled in a virtual machine
and if u worryabout your adio card etc. there is an option such as pci direct atached device that is only recognized by your virtual machine google;)

It seems like there may be different crashes happening?

Some have reported:

- Crash at launcher (fails to load the game) - that was my one

- After character creation

- After tutorial, which I actually skipped by accident

Mine was solved by following all of these steps:

https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...l/issue/1562/verify-integrity-of-game-cache-1

Yea
one more in the club same issue unable to log as game crash before even lunch . Tried to do evrything install reinstall safe mode repair waste all day . Witcher was fantastinc game but i expect a bit more after 8years of developing .
This tread have over 100k views already and is just 1st day .

Attachments

• report.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 127
  • stacktrace.txt
    194 bytes · Views: 200
+1 here. Posting for visibility.

Started as nomad. Crashes as soon as the tutorial video ends. I have sent multiple crash reports using the red egine crash report too.

I hope it gets fixed soon.

hey folks!!

we havehope

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us and for your report.

Regarding support for CPUs that are not supporting AVX Instruction Set, we are working on it.

Regards,

Ashka

if fixed it as follows, i loaded autosave before you get the transition into Night City. As soon as it was loaded i loaded the autosafe which ended in the crash. It worked fine and i was able to advance. I also changed into borderless Window mode
For the game crashing in the tutorial at specific spots, this worked for me.

Launch crash fixed for me!

First time getting as far as the menu.

I did the following:

Update windows and nvidia drivers
Verify game files
disable all overlays

What actually got it working:

Stopping IBM Rapport from running (and/or Folding@Home)

Gd luck

Please help

Your CPU does not havs AVX. I7 9xx or old XEON . Open a ticket plz.

After attempting to play multiple times, redoing the same missions over and over, (count up to 6 now) to try and progress. Still drops out. Cant even request a steam refund now. I had even wiped windows fully, did a new driver install, chipset, reset bios OC, everything running stock and this shit still crashes.

Seems like a great game, for when I get to play it ten minutes at a time.

3080, 5800x, 1440p,

Top Bottom