Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

+
Frankly, I'm not sure what you mean. I solved another users problem by mentioning the Directx 12 exclusivity and thought there may be a few people eyeing this thread that have the same issue.
who would still run dx11 if they are on windows 10, windows will just update this to the latest version regardless unless you are not connected

Frankly, I'm not sure what you mean. I solved another users problem by mentioning the Directx 12 exclusivity and thought there may be a few people eyeing this thread that have the same issue.
What do you mean by Direct X 12 exclusivity? With the growth and division of topics in this thread, it would help if there was a link/context refresher for these things. Can you start a solutions thread? This way you can link here for reporting and collate potential solutions into a lockable topic.

I had to sell my testicles to purchase this game please fix AVX crash after prologue when entering night city

In another thread someone said, that cyberpunk is not compatible with windows 10 LTSB versions...
Might be that this is the issue for a lot of us here...

Cool, I proposed looking in your BIOS settings as well. This will help people with newer CPUs. I'm on a Xeon though.
For a refresher: AVX = Advanced Vertex eXtension: It is basically a special pathing your CPU gives for large/wide numbers, commonly associated with vertex points/values (3D games use very long numbers for precision detail in rendering).
Also, each BiOS can have a different way of representing the AVX options to you. So it may not be labelled AVX, the full name, or something with a tooltip that says either.

In another thread someone said, that cyberpunk is not compatible with windows 10 LTSB versions...
Might be that this is the issue for a lot of us here...
wouldnt make sense , im running Windows 10 Pro 20H2 (build 19042) and still have the issue
Post automatically merged:

Trying your fix i love you if it works
enjoy your computer having malware. are you really this gullible?

PC crashing to desktop every 15-20 minutes at random

I have a Ryzen 1600X and Nvidia 2070Super in my rig. 16gb of 3200mhz RAM and the game is intalled on my NVME SSD, so everything should technically be fine for a nice experience given graphics are reasonably set, which I did afyer updating everything GPU and OS related. Still, I crashed once while trying to create my character, was about 20 mins. into my creation and about to press the button to allocate skill points. Then, I kept crashing every 15-20 mins. or so, straight to desktop. Anybody else is experiencing weird crashes like this?

I seem to realize it's been crashing more while picking up objects or following close after, but can't be sure.

I bought the game on GOG, so using the GOG Galaxy launcher to access the game.

wouldnt make sense , im running Windows 10 Pro 20H2 (build 19042) and still have the issue
Post automatically merged:

enjoy your computer having malware. are you really this gullible?

What issue exactly?
Instant crash when clicking play button? Or CTD after the game started

No installer at all needed just download the archive for Windows of the emulator and using 7zip extract it into your exe file folder:
sde-external-8.59.0-2020-10-05-win.tar.bz2
correct, I ended up reading the instructions like you did and figured it out. though I'm not sure what to do now. I'm trying the street kid story, and it usually crashes when I leave the bar. The emulator allowed me to leave the bar, but it still crashes when I try to run the game normally after saving.

Top Bottom