Post automatically merged:

Red eyes .
n1.jpg

Not round circles
n2.jpg

Post automatically merged:

n3.jpg

Last edited:
In later game there are also more light bugs, for example one NPC puts her cell away and it shines through her leg for a second (Wakako in the Takamura encounter).

Seems to me CDPR wanted to reinvent the wheel with their own engine and made one that reminds me much of bethesda's engine. Physics-bugs (stuff floating around like sliding on ice), bad ragdoll implementation (even if i shoot someone's head off doesn't mean his leg should be bent upwards at the knee, it's not hard to do it right CDPR), floating garbage/cigarettes/NPCs and much more, popping out of NPC's and street barriers when you enter a car, popping in of not so distant objects, NPC's walking through cars/doors etc, unlootable loot in walls/floor, after a while playing the map bugs out a bit (the red blocks just take wrong dimensions/angles at some places), scripted dialog movement of NPC's which completely disregard your position.

And that was just the pure 3d engine related stuff i found.

Hello,

I have same problem,

ACER NITRO 5
Windows 10 Home x64
GeForce GTX 1660Ti
Intel Core i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz
16GB RAM

Kind Regards,
Andrzej

Andrzej, that's not a graphics card issue, that's an 3d engine issue. If 3d models are put onto each other but are not the same 3d object, this light influx can happen.
Old problem, not that easy to fix.

Hello guys,
I thing i found bug. After first mission when i come to V's apartment and look to mirror, i dont have any clothes and also no penis... im pretty sure that i gave penis to my guy :D.
Do somebody noticed the same?

Got a green haired nightclub chick forever stuck in T pose - Had some corpses grow 3 meter long scary lookin arms - And had my car destroyed after summoning and parking etc -

Anyways - Love the game yo!

Peace <3

Attachments

• photomode_10122020_154558.png
    photomode_10122020_154558.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 150
  • photomode_10122020_175259.png
    photomode_10122020_175259.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 165
  • photomode_10122020_180141.png
    photomode_10122020_180141.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 172
There may be a fix by gfx driver (though not likely), but i remember how Epic's UE4 was bothered by this problem too. And they did it in the engine itself. So yes, i think we have to wait for CDPR.
Thank you for your reply.
I wish you all the best,
Andrzej

I got the roach bug after calling my car to a deadend street that was filled with debris.
photomode_10122020_222409.png

following might be considered spoiler of the heist. Its a description and picture of the bug.
Basically I was swapping to/holding a pistol while I got into the delamain at the end of the Heist. My gun got stuck on Jackies hand sideways, and then he tries to insert the gun to my head instead of the biochip.
pistol insert.png

Here I got weirdly stuck with an old motorcycle helmet while wearing the disguise to the plaza in the heist. This is a bug because Im supposed to be locked into the disguise costume, and shouldnt be able to wear any other clothing items. And because I was locked into the disguise, I couldnt take the helmet off either.
photomode_10122020_175658.png

Red eyes .

Technically red eyes are a sign that the person is scanning or using telecommunications. This might not be a bug if that kid has cybereyes.

A lot of those tree glitches have been fixed with a new NVidia driver; others seem to be streaming related, do you have this installed on an SSD?

As most of the game's meshes/textures seem to be dependent on streaming with SSDs as you could be stuck in between the meshes loading, which is how you can get stuck behind walls/meshes/etc...

A lot of those tree glitches have been fixed with a new NVidia driver; others seem to be streaming related, do you have this installed on an SSD?

As most of the game's meshes/textures seem to be dependent on streaming with SSDs as you could be stuck in between the meshes loading, which is how you can get stuck behind walls/meshes/etc...
game installed on SSD m2 samsung 860pro

Top Bottom