Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
MyV.jpg

I've got a bug in my apartment mirror...my V is bald and shirtless when I turn on my reflection...but my V has a massive blue hair quaf and is wearing a witcher tee...anybody else have the mirror bug?

I'm gonna use the opportunity to ask you about something.
I'm currently messing around, making my future Street Kid character and I found multiple haircuts that could be interesting.

Feel free to tell me which one you prefere.

2020-12-11 (1).png
2020-12-11 (2).png
2020-12-11.png

If you want to know why I chose those three in the first place:
The first option give her a metis kinda look that I like and it reveals the tattoo on the back of her skull, which is cool too.
The third is technically my favorite but I'm not a fan of how the hair end in her back (doesn't look very natural...but of course it's in her back so, does it really matters).
The second give her a "similar" look to the third but without the "how it ends in the back" issue.

PS: Feel free to answer by PM if you want.

Last edited:
My current V:

photomode_12122020_013111.png

Will probably edit or reply to this when/if I feel like it as I level up...

EDIT: Here's some more pics of my V being my V //===========================================================

photomode_13122020_032816.png

photomode_13122020_040326.png

EDIT 2: Here's a selfie of my V //===========================================================================

photomode_14122020_005358.png

EDIT 3:
"So Johnny Silverhand's gonna take over, huh? How you holdin' up V?" //================================

photomode_16122020_014049.png

EDIT 4: My V GETS BORED SHITLESS on long elevator rides... also likes to eavesdrop, hehe... //===================

photomode_15122020_234305.png

=========================================================================================================
photomode_16122020_031834.png

EDIT 5: Some action shots of my V riding the Brennan Apollo "Scorpion" and Jackie's ARCH //====================

photomode_16122020_185757.png

photomode_16122020_185917.png

photomode_16122020_203047.png

=========================================================================================================
**SO APPARENTLY I CAN ONLY UPLOAD 10 ATTACHMENTS SO I'LL MAKE A NEW POST WITH NEW PICS**

Link to my next post to continue my V's journey...

...continuing the post...

Last edited:
This is my first time using the backgrounds in photomode and I must admit it's pretty neat. My V is currently on the main quest in Clouds, so the lighting is kinda darker and pink neon. These backgrounds really change it up lighting-wise. I wonder if the weird clipping in the photo is related to the drivers I didn't update.

Attachments

• Ms V.jpg
    Ms V.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 167
Well I don't really remember detailed settings but I'm satisfied with his look I'm hiding and never get to really look at any way but that's allright bc I know he looks good and when ever I stumble upon a mirror I go all Johnny Bravo on him, yeah baby ^^ will probably spend hours in front of the mirror as female V though... bc.. thats more in line with a women's time in the bathroom so.. want to keep it real and all XD

Attachments

• my V - Male, bearded, green, large sword.png
    my V - Male, bearded, green, large sword.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 186
I'm gonna use the opportunity to ask you about something.
I'm currently messing around, making my future Street Kid character and I found multiple haircuts that could be interesting.

Feel free to tell me which one you prefere.

View attachment 11075369View attachment 11075372View attachment 11075375

If you want to know why I chose those three in the first place:
The first option give her a metis kinda look that I like and it reveals the tattoo on the back of her skull, which is cool too.
The third is technically my favorite but I'm not a fan of how the hair end in her back (doesn't look very natural...but of course it's in her back so, does it really matters).
The second give her a "similar" look to the third but without the "how it ends in the back" issue.

PS: Feel free to answer by PM if you want.

Middle hair has my vote.

Top Bottom