Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

+
Hey guys,

I have other problems:
- im experiencing serious slow downs (low fps and juddered camera movement) when V are running (see the attached screenshot)
- insanely low fps in certain areas (for example: marketplace near the ripperdoc quest).
- fps drops when driving in certain areas (especially in tunnels)

8700k, RTX3080, 32GB RAM, SSD, updated drivers, 1440p, RTX and DLSS are ON.

Changing the gfx settings and turning off RTX does not solve the problem.

Any news about any upcoming performance patch??
looks like you have motion blur on?

So I know that I don't have highest-end GPU etc but if run game first it looks like the game do not see my dedicated GC at all - When monitoring via AMD software game is using 9-10% of GPU? and gives me 30 FPS at max. Temps are never higher than 60/70 C. I spend today more than 5 hours doing "creative" thinking and setting via various MSI and AMD software find settings that are Giving me 60FPS in-game, but then a game like to crash a lot ... back to the beginning then.
Ohh also, maybe I am stupid but I do not think a game like AMD/Radeon hardware, she behaves like gold digger "F**k off poor guy, you will not get this piece of ass".

GPU: RX5704G
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
RAM: 16G G-skills 3200
MB: MSI x470 Gaming plus
This game was not tested or only tested of some very limited hardware, that you never caught so many bugs that are related to hardware and software. The 10-year-old kid would be enough to find 30% of game bugs that are connected to optimization.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    68.5 KB · Views: 120
Low, medium, ultra, low crowd doesnt matter, I'm always at 30 fps, only the gpu usage does vary. I find it insane that a 3080 with a 5800x is performing that bad on this game. I'm very disapointed.
Specs:
Ryzen 9 5900X and RTX 3080 in UWQHD
32GB 3600MHz RAM, M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
GRD 460.79

Same. The game completely stuck at around 30 fps in any scene despite that uncapped fps option in the menu is off. No matter what graphic setting or display resolution I use. On any other game is fine but this game just runs at 30 fps even with low preset in 1024x768 resolution.

Last edited:
I7-9700k
rtx-2080 Super
Monitor - 2k
My video card is loaded at 60%, and I have 35-40 FPS, regardless of the settings. Checked on Warzone, Valhalla, everywhere the video card works at 98-99%, but in cyberpunk 2077 I see a problem.

Attachments

• CyberFPS.jpg
    CyberFPS.jpg
    715.1 KB · Views: 72
CD project needs to respond about issues when are they going to fix this crap (its going to take 4 months or 2 to fix this game)

Last edited:
CD project needs to respond about issues when they are going to fix this crap (its going to take 4 months or 2 to fix this game)

Clearly we have a game we can not play.
Its in beta version here.
Its like buying a car with square wheels, the must react fast and refund or fix it now.
At least tell us something .... I can not play at 20 fps with 30% hardware used.

I have the same problem,
my pc:
GRAPHICS: GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB GDDR5
RAM: 8GB DDR4-2400
Cpu: intel core i7-7700hq 2.8 GHz
In the game, I have 20-25 fps and + bugs

Yer and thats what you should be getting!
GRAPHICS: GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB GDDR5 & RAM: 8GB DDR4-2400 but you expect miracles! OMG

i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz
2060 super
16gb ddr3 2400

Same as other people above, FPS locked at 18-22. GPU not working and CPU at 100%.

"If only all games were this well polished"
These benchmarks do not include Ray Tracing

Last edited:
I just tested it and I still get 50-60 fps in Night City at 1440p, High Settings, RT disabled and DLSS disabled. (see screenshot)
When I set DLSS to quality I get 80 FPS.
(RTX 2070S ; Ryzen7 3700x @4.3 GHz ; 16gb ddr4 3600 CL15)
View attachment 11076038

You can find my performance optimization guide on page 6 !
Lol. My performance basically matches yours at best :ROFLMAO: kind of started to get really funny this

Playing on medium with a i5 4950, 1050 ti 4gb mini, 8gb ram and ssd and runs well. Turned off film grain and blur.
I really don't understand what makes it run so poorly. I installed the latest Nvidia driver and turned off all of those and still, can't get more than 20...

Another thing to try, if you aren't already a step ahead, is to set custom program settings in Manage 3D settings in Nvidia control panel.

Main things are
> Power Management mode - Prefer Maximum Performance
> Texture Filtering Quailty - High Performance

Might not help but worth a try.

I'm getting worse performance over time, dropping from 90 to 75 over time. I can restart the game and it works just fine. Looks like a memory leak. Temps are normal, 66 on GPU and 65-70 on CPU
RTX 2080
16 GB RAM DDR4

-
Lol. My performance basically matches yours at best :ROFLMAO: kind of started to get really funny this
So my 2070s performs as well as your 2080 ti ...

Great.
Post automatically merged:

@n0tavlbl Wanna send me your DxDiag? I'd like to send both in one mail to the tech support, so they can compare our settings.

Last edited:
Hello guys!

I got a problem running the game with my setup (poor fps), although its well above what was recommended, so i want to understand is my setup just outdated or is it poor game optimization and i should just wait for a patch ?

When i started the game fps was good and everything was smooth, problems started when i went outside to meet jackie and then started the fps drops.
Driving is impossible im getting like 20-25fps :/
in doors i can get up to 45-55fps.

Weird thing is, i tried setting everything to low, but no fps changes, still 20-25fps while driving.

Current SPECS:
GPU: RTX 2060 6gb zotac,
CPU: intel i5 7500 3.4Ghz
RAM: 2x Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB 2400MHz DDR4,
PSU : vs550
Motherboard : MSI ms-7a70

Gaming on 1080p.

For reference i can run RDR2 almost all on ULTRA and AC:V all on max settings getting good fps (~60fps)

Edit:
Is it just a pipe dream to think that i can run the game with these specs for 60@1800p ?

It's their potato unoptimized game, not your rig. They postponed it for months just to fix the reflection of the sun on the penis.

Top Bottom