Non-Lethal Weapons

+
Maybe fists are non-lethal, also in an interview wigh ign members i heard that there is shocker shotgun and it's non-lethal. Dont know if its's true or not

In CyberGeneration they had some non-lethal weapon options which I've listed below:

Splatman Airpistol
Type of Paintball Gun
Splatman Airpistol.jpg

Monograp Cybernetic Claw Grapple
Grapple gun non-lethal grabber
Monograp cybernetic claw grapple 2.png

Battarope Towlink with Magnagripp
Magnetic Grapple non-lethal gun
Battarope Towlink with Magnagripp.jpg

Zapman Taser Pistol
Variable-output electrical Taser gun

Sorry no image :(

As far as a non lethal approach, I've seen gameplay videos that showed the player hacking vending machines to create distractions for enemy NPCs. I think there are also non lethal hacks where you can put people to sleep.

So. I plan on playing while avoiding killing people during my first playthrough. So I'm curious to know if there are any non-lethal weapons. Recalling the scenes where you're being shot out with our head out the window. One would think "shoot out the tires", however that can get them killed. So I'd rather tase or tranq these peeps.

Yes there is. There is also a mod for turning a lethal weapon into non-lethal one.

There is a decent variety of non-lethals :D
(NSFW weapon here)
sirjohn.jpg

ps. This seems to be iconic... You'll never guess from whom this is from...

So. I plan on playing while avoiding killing people during my first playthrough. So I'm curious to know if there are any non-lethal weapons. Recalling the scenes where you're being shot out with our head out the window. One would think "shoot out the tires", however that can get them killed. So I'd rather tase or tranq these peeps.
Post automatically merged:

I'm also wondering if there is or if there will be a cyberpunk 2077 app like there was for games like Deus Ex and Fable.

Yes you can "easily" try your non-lethal playthrough. Stealth is one of the options.
Right in the tutorial they explain your possibilities when you are sneaked up behind the enemy (kill or knock out).

There is another way which I have seen after 18 hours of playtime so far:
Weapons have modification slots and I got a mod which makes my weapon non lethal - it lets the target knocked and alive. Did not try it out yet - shots were fired really quick in my walkthrough :D

I put this mod in my pistol which also has a flame buff. So fun watching people being burned to unconsciousness.

Top Bottom