🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hello everyone and hello CDProjektRed!

At first: thank you for this awesome game! I'm ~22h in and really enjoy it.

Now the reason why I need to write here. I have a Bug that 100% destroys my game. I am playing a stealthy Netrunner and when it comes to a fight I only use swords and knives. BUT: my "Blades" skill is level 4 and I cannot raise it anymore, because the game decided for me that level 4 is the maximum skill level for me, therefore I am unable to gather further experience.
Is there a possibility to fix that? I didn't find anything in this forum.View attachment 11076182
This bug sucks tremendously and is game-breaking for me. Pls help!

An answer would be nice, CDPR. So long I repeat this quoting until I got my 10 Posts to create my own Thread.

Hello CDProjectRed!
I wanna report a translation issue but the this forum need 10 post before create a thread.
So I have to post the report here, with it works.

The issue comes from Simplified Chinese translation in a shards dialog, note the letter in the bottom-right red rectangle:
Snipaste_2020-12-12_01-39-53.jpg

The English text is
Just make a u-turn when you can
The correct translatio should be
废话了

Since Chinese input method use pronunciation, the letter "别" pronounces "bie", while "被" pronounces "bei", it must be a typo.

Hope it will be fixed soon.

Yours sincerely,
ZgblKylin

I had my post all written out in the "developers answers questions" thread and then it was closed when I hit post... So this is it:
I play on a RTX2070 Super in 1440p/144hz/gsync and I love the game and this was my post:

My biggest requests/issues right now (without reading the other 70 pages), after about 20h (in no particular order):
1. A volume slider for vehicle noise. Jackies motorcycle is nearly unusable with a decent sound setup and the "studio mix" setting. The bass and volume shake my floor in comparison to the rest of the sound fx.
2. Playing with the Scrapper perk is great but please let us mark gear as junk (for sale) to auto-sell it. I still need money but I also need parts.
3. The tech-gun issue. Having a tech pistol (or SMG) jam in ADS (aim down sight), meaning it just won't fire, has happened to me a lot so far. Every time it has happened so far, quitting the game (or at least quitting to menu and reloading my save) has worked, so maybe something gets stuck? Avoiding tech handguns for now.
4. The Act 1 -> Act 2 transition. It's really long and has very little input. The chase scene made me feel weak, although that may be intentional.
5. Car/Driving physics. The motorcycle is ok, the cars feel like they steer from the middle or something. It's off somehow.

Love the game so far. Thanks for the hard work!

Hey...

Hope everyone is good... I got into these games back in Witcher 1... Brilliant game...

Cyberpunk is my new addiction, it'll be great once CDPR has time to bug stomp... Just like Witcher 3, which is easily my second favorite now...

i noticed there no way to change v's haircut , face and body when game started , i think that's sad because i and my friends will play at the first time,use the random v start the game.now we are ugly, nobody can help , although our doctor can give us kibgkong arms or ballistic skin

Howdy!

I know Cyberpunk 2077 got just released and you have tons of stuff to do, like bug fixing, optimization and stuff - but may i recommend one "little" thing that's bugging me while i play. Every time i'm cruising (speeding) with my vehicle around NC, my minimap is way too small. it's a bit difficult to turn at the right time when you're speeding like a roadrunner from hell and can't anticipate which way you have to turn on the next intersection! So, would be awesome if the minimap would zoom out a little bit when you enter a vehicle. Would probably make a lot of true nomads happy!

I've accidentally deleted my main Cyberpunk save, is there any way that I can recover it? I play on PC and bought the game through Steam.

Hello all! Got a really weird problem. When playing with mouse and keyboard if I look around with the mouse my fps tanks, dropping from the 80s to the twenties, when I stop it goes back to the 80s. When playing with a gamepad in the exact same area I get no fps drops.

Could you please communicate better about fixing standard xbox and base ps4 graphics and strange blurryness. I've seen multiple emails and twitter messages received no update to if ur going to fix these issues .

Hello everyone and hello CDProjektRed!

At first: thank you for this awesome game! I'm ~22h in and really enjoy it.

Now the reason why I need to write here. I have a Bug that 100% destroys my game. I am playing a stealthy Netrunner and when it comes to a fight I only use swords and knives. BUT: my "Blades" skill is level 4 and I cannot raise it anymore, because the game decided for me that level 4 is the maximum skill level for me, therefore I am unable to gather further experience.
Is there a possibility to fix that? I didn't find anything in this forum.View attachment 11076182
This bug sucks tremendously and is game-breaking for me. Pls help!

[...]
For information: I now got the same goddamn problem with BREACH PROTOCOL skill:
BreachProtocol.jpg

So I'm playing a Netrunner who cannot become better at hacking. BS!

I found an older save game where I was still lvl 8 and immediately before lvl 9. I hacked some things, now I have a save game in which I only need 4 more exp to get to lvl 9. Every time I hack something and leveling up the same bug occurs.

I really would appreciate some help with this issue!

What are the numbers on the map icons? Some drop off point are number 2 some number 3 others no number at all. The same goes for many other map icons? What are they?

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi.

I use a third party program on PC called Voice Attack and want to get a few posts in so I can make my own post and ask the developers to maybe add a feature(s) that would be epic for players to have access to.

( AKA add any on screen text to a notepad file, so VA can read it out loud using Windows Text-to-Speech )

I feel as a streamer, would help greatly in saving my vocal cords so I am not having to read everything out loud

Hello,

I'm new there so i can't create a new thread. But i can't play cyberpunk 2077.
The game start but i only have the sound. I have no video at all.

I'm on windows 10 64bits (up to date).
The game is installed from steam in my D: HDD.
The Steam overlay is disabled.
NVidia pilots are up to date.

My config is :
-8Go RAM
-NVidia GForce GTX 870M (3Go)
-InTel I7-4800MQ (2.7Ghz)

I checked the files integrity and all was good.

I have no more Ideas.

Could you help me please ?

Hello! Haven't seen the topic addressed yet and my account is new so I'm posting here. Will an FoV slider be added to the Stadia version? It is mentioned as something that will be available to the Stadia version on this page:

I'm just posting to reiterate how fundamentally important this is.
I cannot enjoyably play the Stadia version of Cyberpunk with the current atrocious FoV, and honestly I don't understand how anybody could.
It's like walking around with a pair of binoculars on; no immersion, and terrible situational awareness.

I don't understand how so many of Stadia's AAA games suffer from this issue; Destiny 2, Borderlands 3, Cyberpunk; it's like we've gone back in time 20 years. Back in the dark ages, where PC gamers were afflicted with the same asinine limitations resulting from lazy console ports.

Please CDPR! Allow me to enjoy play! the game you've obviously poured so much hard work & love into crafting!
The sooner the better as I'll have to refund if it isn't fixed before the 14 day refund window expires. (n)

Hi! I'm playing on ps4 and was unable to find a thread about either being able to mark items to sell or speed up the selling. As I vmcan carry around 316 kg having a full inventory it takes like 5 - 10 min just to sell everything I don't want. Same goes for dossembling items. Also I have a visual bug where I was in Panams vehicle and had to shoot drones, my game still have the hint buttons for how to control the turret. Tried to reload game, restart the ps4 everything. Also cross hair sometimes bugs by the default cross hair overlaps with the sight you have installed on the weapon. And I have to say that I love the game! Keep it up and stay safe!

Hello hello
Bought cyberpunk to witness all the funny bugs before they get fixed but game freezes after playing intro..
Doesn't crash, just shows last video frame and nothing more happens.

ryzen 7 2700
rx 580
32 gigs of ram

Hi! Please help! I have a problem regarding resolution and aspect ratio. I couldn't find anything that worked on google.

I have an ultra wide screen (2560x1080), but my video card is struggling with the FPS so I want to run the game on 1920x1080.

I can change the resolution with no problem, but if I set it to full screen, it stretches the 1920 to the whole screen, which is horrible. If I play on window mode, then you can see the desktop on the background and that just sucks. So how can I play in 1920x1080 without stretching, with the black bars on the sides?

I didn't see any setting on my screen. I tried to change some settings on the AMD Radeon Adrenalin, but so far nothing worked.

Hello I have been experiencing a game crushing problem there is no Safe zone for U.I. adjustment many aspects of my U.I. are cut off from the screen. I'm running an Samsung 55" Plasma with no Overscan. If you could please make this fix to have a U.I. safezone I would be able to enjoy the game.

Greetings CDPR and community,

First of all, I wanted to open a thread to ask something but I still can't, so I'm posting here because I didn't find anything similar. Feel free to redirect this to its proper thread and excuse me for any inconvenience.

I'm a great fan of CDPR's since the first Witcher and I've been waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 since the first teaser and never doubted it would be a top game as TW3 was (and still is). I've played CP77 for a couple of hours or so and it looks absolutely amazing. I'm fascinated with it, with every detail, the ambience of Night City, the gunfights, etc. Sadly I'm not able to enjoy it due to a hardware lack, so I'm forced to leave it aside for the moment. To be honest, I wasn't really sure the game would run properly in my PC as it is very old but I'm able to play Doom Eternal with a good and stable framerate, so I thought I could play CP77 as well, as they have similar hardware requisites (actually Doom Eternal's are slightly higher). I tried to play CP77 with low graphics obviously, and even reducing the resolution scale to its minimum (50% from 1080p), but it still doesn't work in a decent framerate. I'm playing with the following:

• Windows 10 64bit
  • Intel Core i7 2600 @ 3.40GHz
  • 8GB RAM
  • NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050

I've read many concerns of people about performance issues and I'm aware that my hardware is in the verge of the minimum requisites. However, I'd like to know what criteria do you follow to specify the requisites. Doom Eternal, for instance (excuse me for mentioning it always but it's my best point of comparison), specifies that the minimum requisites should let you play in 1080p, 60fps and low graphic settings.

This is not a concern, I don't intend to be rude and I'm aware this kind of games are very tough to be perfectly optimized for every hardware device. This is not a linear game as Doom, nor an almost empty open-world like Death Stranding, but I hoped I'd be able to play at least decently in low settings. You CDPR probably should have set the minimum requisites a bit higher, more realistic or at least specify how the game would run with them. Anyway, I'm looking forward to play in the future with a better PC.

Thanks

Hi! Please help! I have a problem regarding resolution and aspect ratio. I couldn't find anything that worked on google.

I have an ultra wide screen (2560x1080), but my video card is struggling with the FPS so I want to run the game on 1920x1080.

I can change the resolution with no problem, but if I set it to full screen, it stretches the 1920 to the whole screen, which is horrible. If I play on window mode, then you can see the desktop on the background and that just sucks. So how can I play in 1920x1080 without stretching, with the black bars on the sides?

I didn't see any setting on my screen. I tried to change some settings on the AMD Radeon Adrenalin, but so far nothing worked.

They need to add a U.I. safe zone this is one of the only games that doesn't have it

Top Bottom