i7-6700 and GTX 1080 @1080p playable settings.

+

Guest 4454648

To the devs. I've tested back and forth the last hour looking for best possible settings as I notice that the AMD FidelityFX options is the cause for the ûber blurring of ALL.

So here are my findings. If the screens look of color is because they are in HDR. Oh, and using 452.06 driver, anything later is garbage.

Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 2020-12-11 12_12_14.jpg
Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 2020-12-11 12_13_22.png
Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 2020-12-11 12_12_44.png
Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 2020-12-11 12_12_58.png

Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 2020-12-11 12_13_08.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Guest 4454648

etting around 70 FPS which is actually new to me. Never had that high FPS in this game :)
That what I thought. I believe the main or the big problem is "Screen Space Reflection Quality" that it aint working as it should.
Try the same setting at your native res, what FPS you get? =)

Doesn't do much in my regular settings. Maybe the performance gain using your settings was because I checked it at another location in the game. I contacted CDPR support about it. Let's see what they can tell us about it.

Guest 4454648

Doesn't do much in my regular settings. Maybe the performance gain using your settings was because I checked it at another location in the game. I contacted CDPR support about it. Let's see what they can tell us about it.

Wait, your saying, using my settings at 4k still gives you 70 FPS?

No point in contacting support. It's the same for everybody.

No, I'm not playing in 4K. I'm playing in 1440p ultra wide. And I'm not complaining about bad performance with everything on. My issue is just that the max FPS doesn't go up when I reduce all details to minimum. I can play the game in 720p with the lowest detail settings and I still only have around 60 FPS. So it really doesn't matter what I do with the settings. There is no way for me to optimize the game to get some more FPS.

Guest 4454648

No, I'm not playing in 4K. I'm playing in 1440p ultra wide. And I'm not complaining about bad performance with everything on. My issue is just that the max FPS doesn't go up when I reduce all details to minimum. I can play the game in 720p with the lowest detail settings and I still only have around 60 FPS. So it really doesn't matter what I do with the settings. There is no way for me to optimize the game to get some more FPS.

I'm aware of your "issue" Now give me your card and shut up :ohstopit: :shrug: :LOL:
AMD FTW.

Well 30 FPS is playable if you can sustain it during combat scenes too. But consistently getting 100-120 FPS really should not be a concern as your eyes can't see the different. Your television runs at 24 FPS and your eyes can't detecting hitching or lagging on that.

Guest 4454648

Well 30 FPS is playable if you can sustain it during combat scenes too. But consistently getting 100-120 FPS really should not be a concern as your eyes can't see the different. Your television runs at 24 FPS and your eyes can't detecting hitching or lagging on that.

Actually, have a look at this Does High FPS make you a better gamer?

Last edited by a moderator:

Guest 4454648

I'm sure it would matter in multiplayer games like MMO's and FPS where you play other players but not so much on a single player game. Thanks for the read though.
If you ask me, it don't matter at all. The two latest games Cyberpunk and Watch Dogs Legion I've run at 50 FPS. I feel/see none to perhaps very little difference from 60 FPS. This OFC depends on the game. What techniques they use. I don't know how the differ only that some games you feel the lag directly when it goes under 60 FPS.

Cyberpunk is the first game I've ever played where I don't necessarily feel any lag (stutter) when it dips a couple of FPS under 50 FPS. However, there's a big difference here from 50-30. Therego the settings I've chosen.

It would be nice to have a 3080 sure, but not at this moment because there are quite a few bugs that will kill the added immersion gained running all at "Psycho" settings with RTX. Things like ppl walking in to one another or straight true. And sometimes teleport :D Then we have stuff levitating in the air. Many small things =)

Top Bottom