Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
1607723237086.png

Middle hair has my vote.
Mine too! I have a freaking crush on Jade who I can honestly admit is the first girl I don't mind having buzzer-cut/shaved hair bc the color and the style looks great on her XD
I'm ignoring what ever I've heard bc I want to make her my gf in the game and I will X'D
Post automatically merged:

My very first impression when I scrolled was a flashback to the b**ch Abby who ended Joel in TLOU2 but you'r avatar doesn't seem like the golfing type and looks way better than Abb... Abb.. abby 🤢XD

WOW! Your V girl look damn hot
I'm pretty sure I won't be able to hold myself until I've finished Nomad with my male V before I at least start another round as my female V!!

My previous drop was taken on screen with my phone so here's a way better version of my V for you guys

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.11 - 21.37.45.45.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.11 - 21.37.45.45.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 221
WOW! Your V girl look damn hot

Can confirm, would bang. Looks like a young erm is it...(angelina? or whoever, forgot)

ANyway, in mirror mine has pixellated hair :( and erm mainly have a pic of bugs.. I see some of my pics are missi... ah there they are.. btw, photo 1:

started wiht bloke, corpo, wasn't quite the 'feel' so rerolled into street kid, phys focus (6/6/4 bod,ref,cool), she's for my vibe.

1 phots: corpo with the cool bouncer:

photomode_10122020_062646.png

Like this bouncer is sexy yo! ,p

2. bug with rerolled street kit.. wait by now we know the bugs aren't exactly rare :D missing legs

photomode_11122020_020914.png

3. me in the mirror
2020-12-11_0829_1.png

wait no, no, this was someone else... hang on..

here we go. pixellated hair :((

2020-12-11_2124_2.png

Oh my damn, no this was me thinking why can't i after sneaking up , do a thingy... erm HERE WE GO edit: snekay takedown thing, sounds creepy now but i meant the in game thing ,x)

2020-12-11_0342_1.png

oops, wrong folder... hang on, almost there (at least now!) ..
photomode_11122020_021740.png

2020-12-11_0145_1.png
2020-12-11_0254_1.png

I lack the good resolution, but anyway, bonus, anyone notice the news.. this guy , I wonder if it's one of the devs? I mean who else would play , as a real pic ,
A guy they caught having murdered 12 children or so LOL.. I gotta give it to them, they really setting the ambience here, LOVE IT.. good job chlopy.. a patch or 2 of fixes and this is golden mate!!! <3
Screenshot (3).png

el em ef ay oh, wtf is this.. christina ronalda? :D

Last edited:
I'm gonna use the opportunity to ask you about something.
I'm currently messing around, making my future Street Kid character and I found multiple haircuts that could be interesting.

Feel free to tell me which one you prefere.

View attachment 11075369View attachment 11075372View attachment 11075375

If you want to know why I chose those three in the first place:
The first option give her a metis kinda look that I like and it reveals the tattoo on the back of her skull, which is cool too.
The third is technically my favorite but I'm not a fan of how the hair end in her back (doesn't look very natural...but of course it's in her back so, does it really matters).
The second give her a "similar" look to the third but without the "how it ends in the back" issue.

PS: Feel free to answer by PM if you want.

I'd vote for the top one. I like the other two as well, but I think the top one pairs better with your character.

Can confirm, would bang. Looks like a young erm is it...(angelina? or whoever, forgot)

ANyway, in mirror mine has pixellated hair :( and erm mainly have a pic of bugs.. I see some of my pics are missi... ah there they are.. btw, photo 1:

started wiht bloke, corpo, wasn't quite the 'feel' so rerolled into street kid, phys focus (6/6/4 bod,ref,cool), she's for my vibe.

View attachment 11077247

2. bug with rerolled street kit.. wait by now we know the bugs aren't exactly rare :D missing legs

View attachment 11077250

3. me in the mirror
View attachment 11077256

View attachment 11077259
Oh my damn, no this was me thinking why can't i after sneaking up , do a thingy... erm HERE WE GO edit: snekay takedown thing, sounds creepy now but i meant the in game thing ,x)

View attachment 11077274

oops, wrong folder... hang on, almost there (at least now!) ..View attachment 11077283

View attachment 11077286View attachment 11077289

I lack the good resolution, but anyway, bonus, anyone notice the news.. this guy , I wonder if it's one of the devs? I mean who else would play , as a real pic ,
A guy they caught having murdered 12 children or so LOL.. I gotta give it to them, they really setting the ambience here, LOVE IT.. good job chlopy.. a patch or 2 of fixes and this is golden mate!!! <3View attachment 11077292

Haja I see I'm not the only one who have crouched up someone's ass and crouch 😆 game won't let me leave across the water to check out joy toy so got to check the fine details some how, right? XD
but yeah, sad to say they're not shown in the mirrors.. its awful looking graphics only when you want to fool around with mirrors which are there to give you one rare chance to check yourself out.. how the fudge did they manage to mess up a basic thing like that? -_-

View attachment 11077247

View attachment 11077250

3. me in the mirror
View attachment 11077256

View attachment 11077259

View attachment 11077274

oops, wrong folder... hang on, almost there (at least now!) ..View attachment 11077283

View attachment 11077286View attachment 11077289

A guy they caught having murdered 12 children or so LOL.. I gotta give it to them, they really setting the ambience here, LOVE IT.. good job chlopy.. a patch or 2 of fixes and this is golden mate!!! <3View attachment 11077292

Lol I am Latino and Egyptian and I wanted to look as such XD

Top Bottom