Hotfix 1.04

+
I have no clue about all the quests that were fixed.
But, if you'd fix the key mapping so we could play the game, that would be great.
Thanks.

Thanks for your great effort guys. Game is awesome but it has "Memory Leak" İssue on Pc.
Many ppl have this problem almost every forum. Although i controlled my tempatures. Its completly normal.
All drivers and bios updated.
Not a single malware.
Specs: 1660 super
Ryzen 5 2600
16 gb 3200 mhz ram with ssd (no bad sectors)
Im getting like 70-80 fps and playing smoothy at first hour. Then for same areas (specially running and driving) my fps dropping to 30-40 fps with microstutters.

Please fix it guys.

Last edited:
Fully ag
Thanks for patch Dev team!

I might have a little request from you all.
Actually a lot of pc players!
Can you add Walk Button for pc/desktop users?
With Toggle version included?

It will be so much appreciated.
Fully Agree. Console players can do this, and we should not need to add a controller to be able to simply walk.
Will also shine a light on Assassins Creed Oddesy and their walk function, where you can also choose a 6 step walk speed.

Language resets each time I launch the game. Can't have separate voice and text languages! Have to set them every time I launch the game! (Playing on steam)
And no, changing steam language changes the entire game's language, including text. I just want to play with english voices and latin american spanish texts :(

Does this update adds support to non-AVX CPUs? I mean come on, a single russian guy added a mod that not only fixes this issue but reduces CPU usage by 25% and improve performance drastically.

Just so everyone knows -The issue with the game not starting at all still persists for me and other people on this forum.

Hey CDPR,

Please change the dash button. Trying to stealth and then dashing because I pressed W 2 times is really NOT FUN.

Thank bros, awesome game.

PLEASE hotfix the flatline crash after the prologue! Huge amount of people experience this problem, flatlines when player leaves the bar (streetkid) or spawns in the car (nomad) after the ‘night city’ cinematic.

I was so hyped for this game. Yesterday I got my PS4 copy of the game and guess what... your game is a total bullshit! It's unplayable! It was like some spin-off of Minecraft (my apologies to the Minecraft game - it's a masterpiece compared to this misunderstanding). How can you even think to release a game in this terrible condition and want 60$ for it??? Are u even played the game on PS4 or XBOX One? I guess not, because it's overwhelming with bugs, glitches, low fps... I experienced crashes every hour and this is supposed to be a finished game? Of course, every game got bugs to fix after release, but this game is so terrible that I even returned it to the store I buyed from, cause it's fck unplayable! And you was like: "Ooo, we want some time to polish the game, so it can run "smoothly" on every platform". Smooth, my ass! I was never so disappointed from a game until now. I'm glad that I took my money back, but the problems with the game are so many that I don't see to be fixed any time soon or at all. But yeah - congrats, it was a nice launch day indeed - so many old console players was screwed up that now are wondering how to sell their copies of the game!

Top Bottom