Hotfix 1.04

+
sounds like you didn't do much do address how horrible this game looks on console

it was made for PS4, and I'm playing on a Pro. This game looks terrible.
The game is just demanding. Digital Foundry calls it the Crysis of this gen.

To improve visuals on base consoles it'll make the fps even worse, and it's like 18fps on the city center. They'll have to actually downgrade even more to run at 30. They can't do magic with 2013 hardware.

1.04 lets play Practice Makes Perfect for about 20 minutes then the frame rate drops to about 2 frames per second. Completely unplayable. Add to that the idiot choice to not allow saves in the training section makes it utterly impossible for me to get thru training or even complete sneaking up on the guard and punching him out ... It is impossible to get past this. Sometimes I DO kill the guard but before I can pick up the body the game decides the death wasn't death enough and I have to do it again anyway.

I played for 4 hours today and I am still stuck in the damned training where saving is not allowed and the game crashes or just drops to 2 frames per second - completely unplayable but it doesn't crash.

Fully ag

Fully Agree. Console players can do this, and we should not need to add a controller to be able to simply walk.
Will also shine a light on Assassins Creed Oddesy and their walk function, where you can also choose a 6 step walk speed.

God damn.
Assassin's Creed, a game nobody in their right mind would play with a KB/M has this, and Cyberpunk couldn't even be bothered.

I can't seem to earn any achievements. Nothing unlocks for me. I have about 14 hours in gameplay time with zero achievment progression. This is on the GOG Galaxy platform.

still havent fixed performance issues, i have a 5600x and a 3070 and i still get 28 fps on all settings, DLSS on Balanced, even at 1080p. I have the latest driver and everything

about patching on GoG

is it nessessary that for every patch a whole of 64 gb temp folder is created?
i mean ... really? the GoG patcher is slow as f.... for every game ,and now 64gb each time?
pls optimize it

I would really, really like a way to increase menu cursor speed. The sensitivity options in settings only affect the 1st and 3rd person cameras. The current speed (at 1080p) is extremely slow compared to what I use outside of the game.

Could we please have a proper ultrawide 21:9 support? Smaller games have it, indie games have it, why cyberpunk doesn't have ultrawide support?

My request would be a better/longer viewable loot indicators. They disappear too quick so I have to tap the scan/hack button way too many times.

This actually works already but it's a bit counterintuitive. If you tap the scan persistant loot markers will appear but only if you are close enough. So you tap scan and you'll see for instance a marker at the end of the room. Say you spend a bit of time diddling around grabbing other stuff and the marker disappears. But if you walk to the end of the room then the marker will pop up again on it's own as soon as you're close enough. No second scan necessary.

New hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on PlayStation consoles and PC. For Xbox systems, we are working to have the update out as soon as possible. Here is the list of changes:
Quests
  • Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
  • Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
  • Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
  • Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
  • Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
  • Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
  • Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
  • Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M'ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
  • Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
  • Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
  • Fixed an issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
  • Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
  • Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
  • Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
  • Other quest fixes
Gameplay
  • Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
Visual
  • Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.
  • Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
  • Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
Performance & Stability
  • Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
Miscellaneous
  • Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
  • Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature toggled on.
PC-specific
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
Console-specific
  • Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
  • Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
  • Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in Americas.
PLEASE ADD A TOGGLE OPTION FOR ADS. It's absolutely ridiculous to think a game in the year 2020 doesn't have an option to toggle ADS, literally ruins the game for mouse and keyboard players.

please add a walk toggle and make it possible to change your haircut!
the game looks and runs fantastic apart from the bugs, you have done a great job
im putting off playing until my favorite gameplay features get added, i want to get the most out of my first cyberpunk experience :)

Since I've installed the 1.04 update the game won't launch for me.
I mean it goes into the CDPR launcher thing with the news and updates and everything but when i press play it crashes directly.
it happening to anyone or am i just unlucky.
(it had never crashed ingame or while loading before the update. Tho it kept on telling me that CP2077 had flatlined whenever i quit the game before the update.)
thanks for the help

Top Bottom